Chapter 13

Harry and Jackie lay snuggled up, wrapped in a blanket, on the floor in the livingroom, in front a low burning fire quietly talking. Jackie lays her head back on Harry's chest.
"Are we going home tonight? Or are we staying here then driving home in the morning to change for work?" She asks as she tries to keep her eyes open.

"We can stay here." Harry says with a yawn. "Truthfully I'm to tired to drive back home tonight."

"Suits me." Jackie says and she snuggles closer to Harry. "I absolutely love it here."

"I'm glad, it was built for you." Harry says as he stands up with her in his arms and walks back toward the bedroom. "I'm hope you don't mind sleeping in the nude, we have no clothes here." Harry smirks.

"Hmm, I don't know, we've only been dating a few months. Don't you think that's rushing things a little?" Jackie teases as Harry lays her on the bed.

Harry chuckles and slides into the bed beside her, rolls on top of her, pinning Jackie to the bed. "Are you saying we're moving to fast?" He asks her as he rotates his hips.

Jackie separates her legs so Harry could fall between them, when he does his, now hard penis is lined up with the entrance of her vaginal opening. Jackie rotates her hips, causing the tip of Harry's penis to slide in her slightly. "Oh God, hell no you're not moving fast enough." She moans.

Harry moves to his knees and grabs Jackie's hips, pulling her closer. He enters her in this position, placing one hand on her lower back for support as he starts pumping into her. Jackie wraps her legs around Harry's waist, when she feels the tingling feeling start, Jackie places her feet on the bed and tilts her hips up, as soon as she does that it's like fire works are set off inside her body.
Grabbing ahold of Harry's arms, Jackie once again arches her back and screams. Harry continues to slam into Jackie while she has her orgasim until he feels his hit, when it does its like everything good that's ever happened to him rolled into one.
Sliding his hand up Jackie's back, Harry helps her sit up and hugs her.
"God babe, I really do love you more than anything in this world." Harry whispers.

"I love you too, Harry." Jackie yawns.

Harry chuckles. "Sleep love, I'll set the alarm on my phone." He says as he cover her up, he then goes to pull the condom off and realizes they forgot it. "Shit."

Jackie rolls over and looks at Harry. "What's wrong?"

"We forgot to use protection." Harry says.

Jackie blinks. "Is that a big problem? Would me getting pregnant be a bad thing?" She asks.

Harry looks shocked at her question. "No! Jackie I would love to see you pregnant with our child, that would make me the happiest man alive."

"Then why are you worried?" She asks him, pulling him down beside her.

Harry wraps his arms around her, tucking her in close. "Babe, believe me I wasn't worried, I just didn't know how you felt about it."

"I guess there are a few thing we haven't talked about. But I will tell you this, I don't care if you throw away ever condom you own. Harry having you child would be a dream come true for me." Jackie says as she drapes one arm across Harry's waist and kisses his chest, then cheek.

"Concider them trashed. Seeing you carrying my child is a dream I'd love to grant." Harry says kissing Jackie's forehead, neck, then lips. "Night love."

"Good night, babe." Jackie sighs.