Chapter 24

Sarah walks back into the delivery room and looks at the couple. "Harry, would you like to take the twins out so your family can see them while we clean Jackie up? It won't take us long, then your whole family can go to the room we're moving her to, it'll be room 315." She says.

Harry looks down at Jackie. "Go, I'll be fine." She whispers, barely able to keep her eyes open. "When you get done showing off the two most gorgeous kids ever born, you can come cuddle me." Jackie smiles.

Harry grins. "I was going to do that anyway." He says as he kisses her, then takes both babies and walks toward the door. When he gets to the waiting room he sees his mom, Gemma, Colt, the guys that were with him, their girlfriends, Tony and Nancy all waiting for an update. Clearing his throat, Harry smiles. "Mom? Would you like to see your grandsons?"

Anne jumps up, walks over to Harry, almost tripping with the way the others follow to closely. When she gets even to Harry he hands her both of the babies. "Oh my God, they look the same." Anne whispers.

"They're identical." Harry says. "We haven't named them yet." He says as he looks at his watch.

"You want to get back to Jack?" Tonya asks.

"Yeah, they're moving her to to room 315, you guys can go to if you want." Harry says as he walks toward the elevators. "Mom you okay with both babies? I'll take one if you want me too."

"No you won't." Gemma says as she reaches for one of the twins. "You'll have plenty of time to hold them later, it's our turn right now." She says.

Harry throws his hands up. "Whatever you say, I learned months ago you don't argue with a pregnant woman." He laughs.

"Damn right." Colton says. "It's detrimental to your health." He says as he looks over Gemma's shoulder at the baby she's holding. "Damn bro, he's gorgeous. Be glad you had boys." Colton teases as they make their way to Jackie's room.

As soon as Harry enters the room he heads right for his wife, kicking off his shoes, he crawls into the bed beside her. "What took you so long?" Jackie mumbles as she lays her head on Harry's chest.

"Sorry, the elevator is slow." Harry says as he wraps his arms around her.

"Where are my son's?" Jackie whispers, unable to keep her eyes open.

"Mom and Gem have them right now, there safe. Babe go to sleep, when they need to be fed I'll wake you." Harry whispers.

Jackie nods. "I love you, husband." She slurs.

"Love you, wife." Harry responds.

Fifteen minutes later Harry takes both kids from his mom and sister, he tells everyone bye as they leave so he can wake Jackie up to breastfeed the twin. Once everyone is gone Harry kisses Jackie awake. "Jack, wake up, our kids are hungry."

Jackie's eyes pop open. "Where is everyone at?" She asks as she sits up and pulls her gown down, she takes one of the babies and places him to her breasts, once he's feeding she reaches for the other, Harry places him in her arms, helping him latch onto Jackie's nipple.

"Everyone left so you could feed our kids in private." Harry says as he lays his head on Jackie's shoulder, watching his kids feed. "This has to be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen." Harry whispers, feeling guilty for the hard on he has by what he's witnessing.

"Do you need me to help you with your problem when I'm done here?" Jackie asks. "We might not be able to make love right now but there are other ways."

"No, I'll be fine." Harry says. "Maybe when we go home." He says kissing her neck.

"Haz, there's no need for you to suffer just because I'm unable to make love right now." Jackie whispers as she watches the twins.

"I know, but I'm fine, I just want to lay here and watch this miracle happen." Harry whispers as he wraps his arms around her and both babies. "My little problem is nothing compared to this."

"They are gorgeous, aren't they?" Jackie whispers. "I hope they look like you as they get older."

Harry kisses Jackie's neck again, the tears he's trying to hold back finally being released, dripping down his cheeks and onto her neck and shoulder. "I..." Harry starts, but has to clear his throat to continue. "I don't care who they look like, me, you, mom. As long as they're healthy and happy that's all that matters to me, that and you." Harry says as the tears continues to flow from his eyes. "You and these kids are the best thing to ever happen to me, thank you for loving me and giving me a family." Harry whispers around the lump in his throat.

By the time Harry is done talking Jackie is also in tears, handing one of the twins to him, now that they were done eating, Jackie turns and looks at her husband as they both burp each child. "Harry, I love you so much, if I hadn't moved back home I'd still be single, not dating anyone because they weren't you. I would never have gotten married and had these beautiful babies, so thank you for loving me, for being the man I remember you being." Jackie says as she leans forward and kisses him. "Now help me name our kids, daddy."

Harry smiles. "I've been thinking about that actually, my middle name is Edward and Louis' is William, he's been my best friend for ever so I was thinking maybe one could be William Edward." Harry says.

"Love it." Jackie smiles. "I've been tossing a few around also. Liam and Niall have stayed by your side for years also, both of them share the middle name James, and well Tonya has been there for me since our freshman year in high school. So I was thinking Tony James."

Harry grins. "Love it. The guys will be so surprised by this." He says as he stands up to put the baby he's holding it the bassenet, he then takes the other twin and lays him beside his brother, Harry crawls back into the bed beside Jackie. "Get some sleep while you can, I've arranged to take some time off to be home with you guys for the first month." Harry says with a yawn.

"That's why I love you so much, you take such good care of me." Jackie mumbles as she snuggles closer to Harry.

"Always, love you to much not to." Harry whispers back as he drifts off to sleep.