|One|

Please COMMENT and vote~ feedback is important to me ;-;
---

Youngjae was waiting at his family's shop. He wasn't working at the moment because he was waiting to meet Jaebum.  The guy he met online a month ago and have been talking to.

He told Jaebum exactly what he was wearing and where he was sitting since they didn't really know how each other looked for personal reasons. Maybe that was a bad idea...

While Youngjae was waiting and sipping his americano, a University classmate who he's never talked to walked up to him, "Ch-Choi Y-Youngjae?"

Youngjae nodded, "Yes... that's me... Aren't you that guy who sits in the back of one of my math classes?"

The classmate nodded, "That's why I'm so surprised..."

"Huh?"

"My name is Im Jaebum... the guy... who you've been talking to online."

Youngjae's eyes widened and he almost spat out his coffee.

He knew this guy since he was in his first year of high school, they even ended up going to the same university. That guy was two years older then him, that's why he usually stayed away.

"W-wow..." Youngjae stuttered out, "Tell me a fact about myself and I'll believe you."

"You're name is Choi Youngjae, you hate cucumbers, you have a pet dog named coco that you raise with Mark, who is also my friend now that I know we know the same Mark... Also, you're cute." Jaebum smiled.

Youngjae's face turned red, "O-oh. Thank you... you're not too bad yourself."

Jaebum nodded, "Thanks. I remember you sitting in the front of class with another person and laughing a lot. Your laugh is adorable."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Now this is weird..." Youngjae said.

"Let's make it not weird." Jaebum said, sitting down, "Let's become friends."

So therefore, the two sat there for two hours learning more about each other. They already knew a lot about each but there was still some unsaid. Since they had similarities, they decided to talk about music and singing.

"You sing?" Jaebum asked after Youngjae told him.

Youngjae nodded, "Yes, I take vocal lessons."

"Can I hear you? Maybe we can make a duet someday." Jaebum chuckled.

Youngjae bit his lip, "Maybe another time. I'm not comfortable singing around so many people."

Jaebum nodded, "Alright." While he was subconsciously smiling at Youngjae, his phone ringtone went off, "Excuse me, I need to take this." The older stood up and walked away, answering the phone.

After a few minutes, Jaebum came back and picked up his empty coffee cup, "Uh... that was my mother... she uh wants me to pick up my little brother. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Youngjae tilted his head, "You didn't tell me you had a little brother."

"Well, now you know." Jaebum smiled, "I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said and walked off.

Youngjae stood up and went to help his parents with the shop.

"How was the date?" His older sister teased.

"It wasn't a date. Anyway, he turned out to be some classmate of mine."

"Great. So are you guys best friends now?" She asked.

Youngjae shrugged, "We were even online... but now I'm not so sure. I feel like he's hiding something from me."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well... when we talked online, we talked about having siblings. I said I had an older brother and sister... he said he was an only child." Youngjae said.

"And? What's so bad about that?" She laughed.

"When we were hanging out just now... he told me he had to pick up his brother."

---
Omg Youngjae and his sister have the same laugh and it's fucking adorable.
For people who know me, y'all know V is my UB. Well... I think Youngjae has become my UB. idek. I think he has.
Anyway, Please Vote and Comment~ thanks! I love feedback from people who read this.