|Two|

Please Vote and 👉Comment~
---

Youngjae walked into class with his friend Jackson who knows about what happened with Jaebum.

"So, you're saying that guy that's sitting in the back of the class right now, is the guy you've been talking to and you think he's lying about something?" Jackson asked, pointing straight at Jaebum who was now confused.

"Hyung! Don't point him out like that!" Youngjae pulled Jackson's arm down.

"Hm? That guy is my friend along with Mark, Jinyoung and I." Jackson said.

"So all my closest friends know him?" Youngjae asked.

"Not Yugyeom. But I think Yugyeom knows one of Jaebum's friends. Kunpi something. I don't know. Yugyeom calls him bambam, I don't know him well." Jackson shrugged.

Jaebum stood up from his seat and walked over to the two, "Why are you two staring and talking about me?"

Youngjae looked down as Jackson spoke up, "Jaebum hyung, do you have a brother?"

Youngjae hit Jackson's arm causing him to flinch, "Stop hitting me for the last time!"

"Brother? Ah, heh..." Jaebum bit his lip, "Yes I do..."

"You never told me you had a brother. You said you were an only child." Youngjae said.

"Oh... right. It's because sometimes I forget about my little brother since I don't live with him." Jaebum chuckled.

"Are your parents divorced?" Youngjae asked.

"Jaebum hyung, you told Jinyoung and I that your parents are happily together and that you live with them." Jackson crossed his arms.

"Right. They're not divorced. My little brother just lives in a school dorm." Jaebum looked up as if he was trying to remember something.

"Can I meet him?" Youngjae smiled.

"No." Jaebum snapped causing Youngjae to jump.

"Yah, don't yell at him." Jackson said.

"Sorry, but my brother is an ass. You don't wanna meet him." Jaebum told them.

"I don't mind that. I thought we were friends now." Youngjae pouted.

At that moment, Mark walked in holding hands with Jinyoung, "You two finally met each other." Jinyoung smiled.

Jaebum nodded, "Right. It's a long story. And Youngjae, we are friends." He smiled, "I just don't want you to meet my son."

"You're what?!" Youngjae exclaimed with his eyes widened.

"I'm just going to go now..." Jackson said, sitting down with Markjin following him.

"What? I said I didn't want you meeting my brother." Jaebum said.

"No, you said son."

"I meant brother, he's like a son to me." Jaebum nervously laughed.

"You just said you forget about him sometimes." Youngjae sighed, frustrated with the lies.

Right then, the teacher walked in, "I'll talk to you later about this, Jaebum hyung."

After class, Jaebum quickly left the classroom so Youngjae couldn't catch up.

Youngjae left the room without saying bye to his friends and followed Jaebum from a distance.

Jaebum walked up to the university's daycare and walked into it.

Youngjae stayed a the side and waited for the older to come out.

Few minutes later, he came out with a little boy who seemed to be three years old.

"Appa, are we getting ice cream after this?" The little boy asked Jaebum.

Jaebum nodded, "Yes we are. Then Appa will drop you off at eomma's house."

The boy nodded, "Okay..."

Youngjae watched as Jaebum walked away with the little boy, "That liar... I'll have to text him when I get home."

~

"Youngjae why do you look so upset?" Yugyeom asked.

"I just found out that the guy I've been talking to... is a liar and has a son." Youngjae sighed, laying his head on his hand.

"Who is the guy you've been talking to? Did he lie about his age?"

"No. He lied about his family status. You don't know who he is, do you, Yugyeom?"

Yugyeom shook his head, "Who is he?"

"Im Jaebum, the liar."

---
Please Vote and COMMENT~