|Eight|

Please Vote and Comment~
---
Youngjae was blowing bubbles into his soda when Jaebum came over and sat next to him.

They were in Youngjae's family cafe so he was surprised to see the older, "Hyung? Why weren't you at school today?"

"Hm? Ah, Youngjae invited me over to hang out and I said sure forgetting I had school today." Jaebum shrugged.

"Uh. Hyung... I am Youngjae."

"I meant the other Youngjae." Jaebum said, "Can I have some water, I'm sweaty."

"Why are you hanging out with him? And why are you sweaty?" Youngjae questioned as he handed Jaebum his drink, not wanting anymore.

"Cause he's my friend." He told him, taking a sip.

"Friend?" Youngjae scoffed, "He's your ex."

"Who I don't have feelings for. He's just a friend now. It's like you and Jackson hanging out." Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"So he has feelings for you still?"

"No... which makes it completely safe. We both don't have feelings for each other so it's completely fine." Jaebum assured.

"Can I meet him?"

"I feel like your gonna fight if you meet him..."

"Fight? I'm not the type." Youngjae laughed.

"Yeah, but you seem pretty pissed every time I mention him." Jaebum said.

"True... maybe I shouldn't meet him." Youngjae nodded.

"Let's go on a date today." Jaebum said all of a sudden.

So there they were, at the mall.

"This is a date?" Youngjae asked, holding Jaebum's hand.

Jaebum nodded, "Even Jaesun love's it here cause I usually spoil him with what he wants like I'm about to do with you. Pick five things not over $50 and I'll buy it for you."

Youngjae laughed, "And you can pick one thing cause I'm broke as fuck."

Jaebum nodded, "Alright."

Once they were done buying their gifts for each other, they went to Youngjae's home this time.

"Are your parents home?"

Youngjae shook his head, "My sister doesn't live here and my parents are working the night shift."

Jaebum smirked, "Good."

---
Remember how Youngjae almost said Fuck on camera and Jackson almost said Shit XD I wish they did but the other members stopped them.
Please Vote and Comment~