|Epilogue|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
Youngjae was staring at the hospital's television when someone had walked in with a little boy.

Youngjae looked over to see his crush, Im Jaebum with a boy who looked exactly like Jaesun from the dreams.

"Jaesun exists?" Youngjae asked, "And you do too?"

Jaebum nodded, "Of course we do... and how do you know my son's name?"

"I had a dream... a long one. About us." Youngjae said, "I know right when we met, I passed out. But I feel like I know everything about you. Even the secrets you kept."

"You probably do... every day I came in here and talked about my life, hoping you'd wake up. That's probably how you know Jaesun." Jaebum explained, sitting down with the six year old in his lap.

Youngjae looked at the little boy and smiled, "Don't be shy."

Jaesun nodded, "Ok..."

"My son, how about you go play in the kids area here, ok? It's right across the hallway." Jaebum said. Jaesun nodded and ran right to the kid's are.

Youngjae chuckled, "'My son' is your nickname for Jaesun. Have you by chance... called me Jae while I was asleep?"

Jaebum's eyes widened, "How'd you know?"

Youngjae took a deep breath and explained his whole dream. ALL of it.

~

"Woah... I may have pecked your lips once your twice thinking some sleeping beauty shit would happen but I didn't think you'd get dreams like that from a couple kisses." Jaebum said.

"You kissed me while I was asleep?!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Better then having wet dream." Jaebum laughed causing Youngjae to smile.

"I guess you're right."

"By the way... all of that dream... the facts about me and the others in it seem right except two things. I'd never cheat. And... who the hell is Yoo Youngjae?" Jaebum stated, confused.

Youngjae shrugged, "I don't know."

Jaebum looked at the clipboard that belong to the doctor for Youngjae, "Ah. I see. Yoo Youngjae is the doctor taking care of you."

"Really? It says his name on there?"

Jaebum nodded and placed the clipboard down, "But forget him. You're the only one in my heart."

Youngjae's face turned red, "But we hardly met each other."

"You already know everything about me. And I know a lot about you. Every day after school, I'd come here... then to your parents cafe as your parents would blab on about you. Saying how much you love singing and piano and much more. Also, Coco misses you."

Youngjae laughed, "Can't wait to see my favorite girl."

Jaebum glared, "Any who, I liked you before we met anyway. I love your laugh and your personality which I could tell how it was when we texted. And your laugh, I sit behind you in class, I know that voice and laugh well."

"I understand... so now what?"

"This." Jaebum sat on the hospital bed, cupping Youngjae's cheeks as he bought his lips to the latter's.

Youngjae smiled into the kiss, happy as can be. And when they pulled apart, he couldn't help but laughing of joy, "I guess we're really unexpectedly together."

"Jae. Be my boyfriend. I promise I'll treat you better then the dream version of me and I promise I won't cheat and I'll never leave you." Jaebum said.

The blonde calmed down, "I'll be your boyfriend. And some day in the future, I'll be Jaesun's step dad and your husband."

Jaebum smirked as he went in for another kiss but jumped away when the door opened, "Ah... seems like 2Jae happened." Jackson said, "Should've warned me."

"You aren't upset?" Youngjae asked.

"No. Why would I be? I've got Namjoon." Jackson stated.

"You didn't break up with him?"

Jackson shook his head, "Never will."

"Jackson, can you go take Jaesun back home? I'll be here for a while. He's in the kid's area." Jaebum asked.

Jackson nodded, "Have fun." He winked and shut the door.

Jaebum looked back at Youngjae and smirked, "Now where did my boyfriend and I leave off before we got rudely interrupted?"

The End for real!
So it's a happy ending! Yay! I still can't get over Jackson saying "Why are you so daddy?" Anyway, please Comment and Vote~
I hope you guys enjoyed my first and last 2Jae fanfic. I think I'll just stick to yoonmin fanfics from now on. They're more popular and people like those better. But 2Jae will always be one of my OTPs.