|Four|

Please COMMENT and Vote~
---
Youngjae was walking in his school hallway with Yugyeom when all of a sudden a skinny blonde haired boy ran up to Yugyeom and hugged him.

Youngjae jumped a bit, "Uh..."

"Oh, hyung. Meet bambam, my boyfriend." Yugyeom chuckled.

"Boyfriend? I recognize him, isn't that the guy who said ewe to Jinyoung kissing another dude in class?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah. But I changed his mind on the matter." Yugyeom said.

Bambam nodded, "Yugyeom, let's go to a cafe if you're done with your classes."

Yugyeom nodded, "See you later, hyung." He took bambam's hand and they walked away.

Youngjae sighed, "I could've been like that with Jaebum hyung if he wasn't such a liar..."

"I'm not."

Youngjae flinched at the sound of Jaebum's voice and turned around where Jaebum was standing while carrying his son.

"Oh... I didn't know you were here..."

"Don't call Appa a liar." The little boy pouted, holding onto Jaebum.

"Sorry..." Youngjae bowed... to the little boy.

Jaebum chuckled, "Youngjae, meet Jaesun. Jaesun, meet Youngjae."

"Omo... so many Jaes." Youngjae said.

"Yeah, his mother wanted to name him after me." Jaebum shrugged.

"Mother?"

"Yes. That's how kids are made. They gotta have a mother. Here, how about you come with me to drop Jaesun off at his mom's and we'll talk about it then."

Youngjae didn't want to but he found himself following Jaebum into his car anyway.

"You drive?"

Jaebum nodded, "Do you?"

"I failed my test... so no." Youngjae shook his head, "It kept saying to drive and I was but for some reason the damn car wouldn't move."

Jaebum laughed, "Probably didn't put it in the right gear." He said as he started to drive.

Youngjae shrugged, "Maybe."

After they dropped Jaesun off, Jaebum drove them to the cafe they met at.

"Why are we at my family's cafe?" Youngjae asked as they went in.

"I don't know. First place I thought of to talk to you about Jaesun."

"Okay. What do you have to say about him?"

"First of all, I'm not dating anyone, I'm completely available. Second of all, Jaesun's mom and I broke up a year after Jaesun was born." Jaebum said.

"How old is Jaesun? You seem so young to have a kid." Youngjae stated.

"He is five, almost six." Jaebum told him,

"And you're 23?" Youngjae asked and the older nodded.

"So young... That still doesn't change my mind."

"Come on, Jae, we've been talking for over a month..."

"I don't care. Let's just stick as friends. And Jae? Why are you calling me that?" Youngjae tilted his head.

"It's a nickname." Jaebum told him.

"You sure you don't call Jaesun that?"

"I call him 'my son' as a nickname if I'm not calling his by his full name." Jaebum said.

"You sound like an old man." Youngjae laughed, imagining Jaebum saying 'my son'.

Jaebum rolled his eyes, "Sure I do. Anyway, you like me, don't you?"

Youngjae's face turned pink, "Ani."

"You hate it when I lie, so why are you lying yourself?" Jaebum asked.

"Fine. I like you, alright?"

---
Please Comment and Vote~
Idk where this story is heading lol