|Five|

Please COMMENT and vote~
---
Youngjae moaned as Jaebum sucked his soft skin on his neck.

"J-Jae-" Jaebum shut him up by pressing his lips against Youngjae, "Shhh, don't say anything."

The two heard the doorknob turn and separated quickly.

"Youngjae, what are you doing in here?" Youngjae's sister asked, "It's the staff room of the cafe,stop making out with your boyfriend and come help take care of your niece and nephew."

Youngjae sighed, "He's not my boyfriend."

"Doesn't seem like it... now come on."

This is exactly what happened during the week after Youngjae confessed his feelings for the older. They never asked each other out, it's just every time Jaebum saw Youngjae, he couldn't resist. And Youngjae couldn't stop him because he liked it.

Even when Jaebum was with his son, he would tell Jaesun to go play with the other kids or put him back into daycare then pull Youngjae into a closet, behind a tree, or in a bathroom.

Yet, they weren't dating. They were just unexpectedly together at times.

"Hm... well I gotta go. Have fun taking care of your niece and nephew." Jaebum smiled and walked out.

"Wow, you guys aren't dating?" Youngjae's older sister asked once Jaebum left.

Youngjae shook his head, "No."

"Oh. You should. By the way, you don't need to take care of my kids, I was just trying to get you to stop." She chuckled and closed the door.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and mumbled, "I know... I wanna date him..."

~

The next day at school, Youngjae was walking with Jinyoung and Mark when Jaebum walked up to them.

"Looks like Jaebum is gonna take you away again." Mark said.

Jaebum nodded and grabbed Youngjae's wrist.

"Ani. Not this time." Youngjae pulled his hand away, "I'm sick of it."

Jinyoung gasped, "You are?"

Youngjae nodded, "I don't want to just make out."

Mark stayed quiet while Jinyoung looked at him, "Let's give them space." He said, taking Mark's hand and walking away.

"What's gotten into you?" Jaebum asked.

"I'm sick of you pulling me away and trying to make out with me every time you see me. Yes, I like you, I liked you before we even met and just texted. But that doesn't mean I only want your body." Youngjae snapped and walked away, leaving behind a speechless Jaebum.

During class, Jaebum kept staring at Youngjae. He seemed happy unlike he was when they talked in the hallway.

"He really is a sunshine." Jaebum sighed to himself, regretful of what he did that week.

"Are you talking about Youngjae? You should go talk to him." Bambam said.

Jaebum shrugged, "I fucked it up with him. I'll let him be for now..."

"Does that mean you're giving up Youngjae?" Bambam asked.

"For now."

---
Please Vote and Comment~
I'm still going through after concert depression rip