|Seven|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
Youngjae was circling his finger on Jaebum's palm while resting his head on the older's shoulder, "Are you picking Jaesun up from his mom's today?"

Jaebum nodded, "Wanna come? I'm going after school."

"Alright." Youngjae smiled.

~

"Appa!" Jaesun ran into Jaebum's arms.

"Hurry up and take him. He keeps asking for you. And who's that?" Jaesun's mother rolled her eyes.

"This is my boyfriend, Choi Youngjae. Youngjae, this is Kim Hyeri, Jaesun's mother." Jaebum introduced them.

"Another Youngjae? What happened to that Yoo Youngjae kid?" Hyeri asked causing Youngjae's eyes widened, very confused.

"We broke up. We're friends now though. And he doesn't go to the same college as me." Jaebum shrugged.

"Whatever." Hyeri shrugged and shut the door.

"Who's Yoo Youngjae?!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"My ex. I started dating him when Jaesun was one and broke up with him a little over a year ago." Jaebum explained, picking Jaesun up.

"I miss Youngjae Appa." Jaesun pouted.

"Well now this is Youngjae Appa." Jaebum smiled, wrapping an arm around Youngjae.

Jaesun bit his lip, "Okay..."

~

When they arrived at Jaebum's home that was shared with Jackson, Jaebum put Jaesun to bed right away.

"Hey, Youngjae. Glad you could come over." Jackson said.

Youngjae shrugged, "I guess... l

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jackson asked.

"No, he doesn't." Jaebum walked out of Jaesun's room, "He's going to my room."

Youngjae rose his eyebrow, "But I kinda wanna watch a movie. I don't have school tomorrow or homework."

"See, he wants to watch a movie!" Jackson pointed, smiling widely.

"Then we'll watch a movie together. Call Bambam and Yugyeom or get back together with Namjoon if you want someone to watch a movie with." Jaebum said, pulling Youngjae into his room."

Jaebum spun Youngjae around, and pushed him onto the bed, crawling over him and.... started to tickle him.

"Yah!" Youngjae bursted out laughing loudly, "Hyung!" He took a breath as he continued laughing, "Stop it!"

Jaebum stopped and rolled off of him, sitting up, looking at Youngjae who was trying to stop laughing.

Youngjae finally got ahold of himself and glanced at the smiling Jaebum, "What was that for?"

"I wanted to hear you laugh." Jaebum leaned over and pecked Youngjae's lips.

Youngjae laughed, "Really? My laugh isn't great or anything."

Jaebum nodded, "It's wonderful."

Youngjae's smile faded and he sighed, looking down at his lap.

"What's wrong?" Jaebum asked, "You look down."

"Yoo Youngjae..."

"Are you really thinking about that?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae nodded, "I'm scared you still have left over feelings for him and you're using me as a rebound just cause my name is Youngjae."

Jaebum rolled his eyes and pulled Youngjae in to cuddle, moving the younger's bangs away from his eyes with his thumb. He kissed his nose and chuckled, "Now you know how I feel when Jackson tries to flirt with you."

"But I don't like Jackson."

"Exactly, and I don't like Yoo Youngjae. And I'm dating you because I love you, not because I love your name." Jaebum ran his hands through Youngjae's hair.

Youngjae's face turned red, "You just said you loved me..."

"Yes I did."

Youngjae smiled, "I love you too, hyung."

---
Please Comment and Vote~
I love both Yoo and Choi Youngjae. They're both too precious for this world.