|Ten|

Please Comment and Vote~ watch the video above if you can~
---
Youngjae was locked in his room, hugging his pillow and his dog, Coco.

"Youngjae, come on. Don't lock yourself in there and come out." Mark knocked on his door.

"No. You're only saying that cause you want coco." Youngjae said, "I'll stay in here if I want."

"You can't. You need to make up with Jaebum hyung!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Make up with a cheater?" Youngjae scoffed, "That's funny."

"What now?" Jinyoung asked.

"Hey, I'm here. Where is he?" Jackson walked into Youngjae's house and to where Markjin was.

"In his room. Did you tell Jaebum that Youngjae is refusing to leave?" Mark asked.

Jackson nodded, "But Jaebum said he fucked up too much. Jaebum won't leave from the house now. He hasn't seen either Youngjae's since then. Not even his son. I'm the one having to watch Jaesun now."

"At least he realizes what he did... but now we have two lock ins. I thought the only reason Youngjae would become a shut in is cause of video games not because of a broken heart." Jinyoung stated.

"I actually am playing video games!" Youngjae shouted, lying.

"Whatever. We need you out here. You can't stay in your room." Jackson said, "Let me in."

Youngjae opened the door and pulled only Jackson in, locking the door on Markjin.

"Oh. So you're finally warming up to me." Jackson smiled but as fast as the smile appeared, the smile disappeared, "Were you crying?"

Youngjae rubbed his eyes and nodded, "Yes... and I'm not warming up to you. I want you to tell Jaebum that he can fuck the other Youngjae all he wants."

At that moment, Youngjae got a notification on his phone:

Jaeboss: I'm really sorry, forgive me.

Youngjae ignored the text and looked at Jackson, "Please tell him that. If I know he's completely over me, I'll feel better. I don't want a cheater to love me. And I don't want to love a cheater."

Jackson nodded, "Alright."

~

Later that night, when Youngjae was still cooped up in his room, only his parents being home, he heard a knock on the door.

"Eomma? Appa?" Youngjae called out.

"Ani. It's me, Jaebum." Youngjae heard Jaebum called out.

"Leave me alone."

"I won't." Jaebum picked Youngjae's lock and entered the room. He stumbled over to Youngjae's bed and pinned him on the bed.

"Hyung... have you been drinking?"

Jaebum nodded and kissed Youngjae on the lips, "I'm not letting you leave this time."

---
Please Comment and Vote~