|Eleven|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
"Hyung! Get off of me." Youngjae tried pushing the older off.

But Jaebum just latched his lips to Youngjae's neck, sucking it lightly, "I've been a bad daddy. I'll never touch anyone but you."

Youngjae couldn't help but feel bad, he laid there as hickeys were being formed on his neck.

Jaebum sat up, panting."I shouldn't have ran here." He said then passed out right on top of Youngjae.

"Aish, he smells like alcohol. How'd he get into the house?"

~

The next morning, the two woke up, cuddled up.

"Have you forgiven me yet?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae nodded, "I'll give you another try. As long as you promise not to even see Yoo Youngjae."

Jaebum smiled, "I promise."

~

It had been a month since the two started dating again. Jaebum kept his promise and everything.

"Youngjae, can I ask you something?" Jaebum stopped as they had their walk in the park.

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?" Jaebum asked, holding the blonde's hands.

Youngjae nodded and leaned in for a kiss, "Of course I will."

Too bad...

This was all a dream.

~

Youngjae opened his eyes to see himself in a hospital room, "W-where am I?" He asked, sitting up.

"You passed out after meeting that dude at the coffee shop." Yugyeom said.

"Why are you here? And you too." Youngjae said, looking at Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Cause we've been worried about you. You've been asleep for a month. Doctor's said it was from exhaustion. We told them it's probably cause you play video games so much." Bambam told him.

"Tell me when I passed out again." Youngjae grew concerned.

"The day you decided to meet Jaebum at the cafe. He hasn't told us what made you so shocked to the point you passed out, but thanks to him, he caught you when you fell." Yugyeom explained.

"So... I'm not in a relationship? I don't have a soon to be step son?" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Hm. Maybe you really did hit your head." Yugyeom rose an eyebrow, "You're single as fuck. But I know you had a crush on Jaebum since the first week you started texting him. "

Youngjae's eyes started to water, "Please... leave. I want to be left alone."

Yugyeom nodded as he grabbed Bambam's hand, "We're going to have a double date with Markjin now. Jackson is gonna tag along also. See you."

Youngjae ignored him as they left, "So... all of that... was fake..."

The End
THERE IS AN EPILOGUE! DO NOT CRY ABOUT THE ENDING BECAUSE THERE IS AN EPILOGUE, JUST CONTINUE THE STORY!