|Nine|

Please Comment and Vote~ watch the video above before you start reading if you can~
---
Youngjae was sore from the day before as he walked into class.

"Why do you look worn out? Were you playing video games all night again?" Jackson asked.

"I wish it was that. It would've been less painful." Youngjae said with bags under his eyes.

Yugyeom rose his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

Mark and Jinyoung turned around to face the three in their seats, "I think Youngjae had some fun last night." Jinyoung chuckled.

"Fun? I wanna have some fun." Bambam popped up.

"Go dab somewhere else." Jackson told him.

"I didn't say dab... but that sounds fun too." Bambam smiled.

"So you were with Jaebum hyung all night? And you guys did... adult things?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes. Like you and bambam probably do. Why did you say 'adult things' and not 'sex'?" Youngjae asked.

"Shhh! We're in class, the teacher might hear us." Yugyeom covered his mouth.

"If you were with Jaebum hyung all night, why isn't he here with you? We all have this class together." Mark stated.

"That meanie head ditched me right after the third round in the middle of the night." Youngjae sighed.

"You mean he left right after? Asshole. I'd treat you better then that, Youngjae." Jackson laid his hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

"Hand off my man." Jaebum walked in, grabbing Jackson's hand.

"You're the one who ditched Youngjae." Jackson glared.

"Ditched? I went home to go get changed and ended up falling asleep right when I sat on my couch." Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"We live together and you never came home last night." Jackson pulled his arm away.

Youngjae watched the two, "Guys, don't fight-"

"I did go home, you were already asleep! I had to leave early because Hyeri called me to go over and shut Jaesun up since he kept crying to see me. I just dropped Jaesun off at the daycare!" Jaebum exclaimed, his temper rising.

"Hyung, lower your voice." Youngjae said, covering his face, embarrassed.

"I won't be accused for things I didn't do." Jaebum grumbled and pulled a chair next to Youngjae.

~

During lunch, while Jaebum was in the lunch line, not around the younger, Jackson came and sat by Youngjae, "He's lying."

"Huh?" Youngjae looked up from his salad, trying to get the cucumbers out.

"Jaebum wasn't home last night." Jackson said.

"He already said you were asleep and he had to leave early. Let him be, Jackson." Youngjae rolled his eyes, laughing at Jackson.

"Dang, you laugh easily... anyway, I wasn't asleep. I was up all night trying to find a donkey online. The only time I had sleep was when I was on the bus here, I even almost missed my stop." Jackson said.

"So you're saying he's lying and probably went somewhere he shouldn't have?" Youngjae asked.

Jackson nodded and whispered, "Exactly. And he has hickeys on him..."

Youngjae almost choked on his drink, "Hyung... those are from me..." he blushed.

Jackson glanced away and back, "Oh. Well, still he smelt like he had been at Yoo Youngjae's place. I've been living with Jackson since the dorms in high school. I was there when Jaesun was born and when he started dating Yoo Youngjae... I remember his smell very well."

Younjae shook his head in disbelief, "Not him... why does he have to cheat on me with him?"

"Who's cheating on you?!" Jaebum sat next to Youngjae.

"Jackson told me that you smell like the other Youngjae and that he was up all night and you never came home." Youngjae bluntly said.

"Uhm... I'm gonna go to tutoring along with the others." Jackson got up and left.

"Babe, I can explain." Jaebum pleaded.

"Stop calling me 'babe' all of a sudden. Did you cheat or not?" Youngjae asked, holding in tears.

Jaebum blinked and looked at his lap, "I'm sorry... I did... and exactly with who you think... with Yoo Youngjae... please don't hate me, please."

---
Whoever was the girl that rejected JB when he was in middle school is rude af. She could've been nicer about it and not say she hated him.
Please Comment and Vote~