Anti-void, Aprx Day 102

Dear Error,

You really don't understand what it means to be friends yet, don't you? That's why you were acting so violently and stuff! It's okay though Error, I forgive you. I know you've been alone by yourself for a really long time, so it's normal to have a hard time with any sort of relationship if you consider that.

... You're right though. I am contradicting myself, but it's for a good reason! It's not that I'm insulting your home, it's just that this place is really scary and lonely for me. I'm not used to... This empty silence... Seeing white on all ends... I grew up with the snow, true, but there was so much life in the Underground! It's impossible to compare that to the anti-void, no matter how much I try.

So yes, I want you to come back. I really want you to come back... Hopefully soon? I'll be fine either way I think, but it'll be nice to see a living person again. And also, I think that your puppets are missing you too! They have small flowers around them and some are even holding them in their hands- Well, sort of. At least they're no longer starved of color. Those strings are really nice, I think I'll make us both a new scarf with them. It'll be a nice "welcome home" gift, don't you think?

Talk to you later Error and take care,

-Sans.