Antivoid, Aprx Day 164

Error,

I'm still alive, so no- I have not dusted just yet. Your letters have gone unanswered because I haven't the energy to reply to them. Truthfully, I doubt I have much to go by anymore.

... Hey, Error? Tell me... If you know for an absolutely certain fact that all our existences are in the multiverse are mistakes, can you answer just one simple question for me?

Is it really okay to be erased?

I never got to see the sun as you know, but I think I can imagine it as it must have appeared on that day... When I lost hold of the door nearly in time before-

Well you see, I have an idea of seeing what erasure is like and it's quite scary, but after all of this it- I'm not sure, but I think the sun must feel warm? It's described in those old library books which were shelved long ago, I know- and I do know this for certain, it was on the floor by the bed. It made me ponder over it carefully, this whole idea of preserving and destroying... What if in the end, it's really the same thing?

That would mean everything that you're doing right now is both meaningful and yet means nothing at all, wouldn't it? Giving up after coming this far would be difficult and continuing easy, but no matter what choice you make it'll turn out the way it would and no other, right?

Should we meet again,
-