Outertale, Aprx Day 161

Blueberry,

I stopped by pretty recently but you weren't in the usual place, neither were those flowers from before. A bit odd if you ask me, but hey- I'm not judging. (Which is weird all things considering, but sort of not for your case in particular? I dunno, never had to deal with anyone loitering around there before you, so can't say I have much experience in that area.)

Though it's not like dust could gather on 'em or anything, could you leave the puppets all neat and tidy when you're done with them? It won't make much of a difference with that much whiteness around, but it'll look better and well lived in if they don't look so neglected.

Oh yeah, and it wouldn't kill ya to write back this time. It really wouldn't- that is, of course, if you're still alive. It'll make sense if the reason I'm not getting any responses back is 'cause you already went and dusted an' all.

... Anyways, you can expect another visit relatively soon or not, guess we'll see. Maybe after the deletion of another timeline or several others, I'll go back and give the place a once-over.

Hope you left a proper goodbye in a letter or somethin' at least if you really are gone now,

-Error.