Outertale, Aprx Day 167

Blueberry,

Good to see you're alive and kickin', even though you were acting as if you weren't. Got to say, for a moment there you did have me a bit worried. I guess if you're feeling this way the Antivoid is finally taking its toll on you, huh? A shame really, thought you'd at least last longer than this. You still sound lucid enough if that means anything, but you must be getting to the end by this point.

That being said, you do sound pretty strange- talking about the sun an' all. To answer your question though, yeah, the sun looks way warmer than how it appears to be. It's probably worse than Hotland or something, still haven't had the chance to actually test that out yet. I'll tell ya what, I'll try flinging a glitch or two at it someday and let you know how that goes so you can figure it out for yourself.

... Y'know, this is actually pretty weird. Never thought you'd crack this soon since you did seem pretty headstrong- and more than most, too. Hate to admit, but the fact that you're finally starting to gain some sense about the work that I do is a little interesting, even though its still sort of skewed at some points. You can see why I can't stop now, can't you? Ending it all is way more easier than putting and end to this even if I wanted to.

It's obvious too that deleting everything isn't a problem. The more there is of somethin', the more unneeded clutter there is, so it's better to get rid of the problem from the start. No need to deal with too many tangled roots if ya can just resolve stuff by weeding out what's unnecessary.

Anyways, hope that answers that- I'll make it clearer next time we meet if it doesn't.

-Error.