March 6th, 2020

Like most schools, Daiyamondo Prepatory was a prestigious school. Students had to pay an extremely high amount just to apply. If anyone would happen to get in, they would have to board and live in apartments. Most students were rich, snobby children from billionaire families. But even if there were those children, there were others. More poor ones. Nicer ones. Even if the school had drama, romance, and rivalries, everyone was chill with one another.

Itsumi Ko- an extremely popular girl. She was an average height for her age, but more thin than doctors liked. She was vegan, which met she didn't eat or drink anything that contained animal products. She was very curvy; she had a big butt and rather large boobs. That, of course, only made her more popular with the boys. She was student council president and was dating the team captain of the soccer team. She wasn't one of the bitchy popular girls, however. She was actually nice. Her hair was light brown and went only to her collarbones. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green, which anyone could get lost in.

"Itsumi-chan!" A voice squeaked from the bottom of Itsumi's bed. "Time to wake up!"

Istumi grabbed her pillow and lightly threw it at her younger sister. "Go away, Nani-chan. It's too early."

"Time for school!" Nani chirped, climbing out of her bed and toddling out of the room. Itsumi yawned and fell out of bed. She dragged herself around, getting ready.

When she walked down the stairs, her mother was waiting for her in the kitchen. "I made you rice balls, Itsumi. Now get to school before you're late."

"My favorite," Itsumi sighed, then grabbed her bag and began to walk to school.

Itsumi was a third year at her school. That meant she was at the oldest grade in the school, the most experienced and mature. Each year wore a different colored uniform. In Itsumi's case, she wore a gray shirt with a pull on black sweater, a black, plaid checkered skirt that nearly showed her butt cheeks, a plain black tie, and black shoes. She wore thigh high socks that were white with tiny black hearts sewn in them. The male students in the third year wore gray sweaters with a white polo beneath it, a black tie, black shoes, and gray khakis. Second years wore the color read, while first years wore green.

Someone suddenly slapped Itsumi's ass. She gasped and whirled around, only to be brought into a tight embrace. Rai Tsukehara, her boyfriend, was laughing. He, too, was a third year. His hair was cocoa brown and slicked back stylishly. His eyes matched the color of his hair. Rai was extremely muscular- Itsumi could feel his abs through his uniform. He was the most popular student in school. Not only was he hot, but he was also kind and polite.

"Mia bella," Rai sang, rocking her back and forth.

"Hi," she squeaked out.

He lead her into the building. "Let's get you inside. It's too fucking cold out for you too be in a skirt."

"But it's spring," Itsumi replied, but let him take her wherever he wanted to go.

He chuckled. "You can still catch a cold, mia bella."

Itsumi rolled her eyes.

Across the school, Kokoro Sato was handing out fliers for the spring formal. She was shouting at everyone she saw, shoving as many papers she could into their faces. She was a first year- the youngest year. Her hair was brown and layered, falling just below her shoulder blades. Her eyes were chocolate brown, frantically darting around. She wore two black barrettes in her hair, both on the left side.

A tall, muscular girl walked by her, her blue eyes peering to the fliers. Her light brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail, with stray hairs hanging out by her ears. Her eyelashes were long and pretty, making her eyes pop out. Her stomach was flat, and her breasts were huge. Her legs were very muscular, and so was her butt. She was in the third year.