August 30th, 2020 (Part Four)

It took them a few hours to find a train. When they finally did, they set a destination in the mountains. After their ride, they got off and started to walk there. Very far up, there was an old house that seemed to have been abandoned for only a short amount of time. It was two floors with six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a huge living room with a fireplace.

Nao took whatever bedroom Iki took. He wanted to stay with her. Iki immediately unpacked her stuff, then jumped into the bed.

Nao quietly laid down next to her. "I-I'm sorry I r-raped you."

"That wasn't you. That was someone else. You were... possessed. You wouldn't have done that."

"It doesn't matter!" Nao cried. "Either w-way, it was still my dick inside you!"

Iki shrugged and wrapped her arms around him. "Not like you haven't done it before."

"But I forced you to do that!" Nao sobbed.

"No you didn't. While I was at your house? That was my decision."

"I meant when I raped you!"

"O-Oh. But you were possessed... you didn't mean to...."

"What part do you not understand!?" Nao shrieked. "I was the one who raped you!!! You could get pregnant!!!"

Iki shrugged. Nao continued to sob. Iki hugged him tightly, beginning to cry too. He hid her face in his chest and bawled harder. Iki didn't say anything.

Mashiro was locking every door and window in the house. He seemed jittery and nervous.

Aya walked up behind him. "Mashiro."

He turned around and looked at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure we're safe."

"You mean you?"

"Kodai knows that I love you, so he's gonna target you as well just to fuck with me." He went back to putting locks on a window.

"You... Oh."

He didn't respond.

Aya walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge.

"Nao!" Mashiro suddenly yelled. "Get something to put in front of your window so nobody can see in!"

"Okay," Nao called back, his voice hoarse. Aya started drinking and sat on the counter, watching Mashiro. He still didn't have a shirt on. Every time he moved, his muscles flexed. Aya was trying to keep herself from watching.

Mashiro sighed and ran his hands through his messy hair. He stood up on the tips of his toes and locked the top window. As he reached, his pants went down slightly, his v-line visible.

Maybe if Dad had muscles like that Mom wouldn't have left him, Aya thought.

"All done," Mashiro said, turning to face Aya. "By the way, you should've taken a picture. It would have lasted longer."

Aya looked down at her hands and shrugged. She jumped off the counter, taking her beer with her. "I'm going to shower. I hope the water still works here."

"I'll fix it if it doesn't," he replied. Aya nodded and walked to her room.

"Iki," Nao whispered. She looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too. And I'm really looking forward to spending my life with you."