August 30th, 2020

Nao was with all of his friends. They were at Mashiro's house. Iki was around Nao the entire time. Nao had his arm wrapped around her waist as he played video games on the television. Aya wasn't there at that moment- she had just called Iki and told her she would be over in a little while. Mashiro seemed a little antsy by the fact that everyone was at his house.

Iki was on her phone as she sat next to Nao. Itsumi was stuffing food into her mouth, clinging to Rai like a spider. Mashiro shot nervous glances at her every so often.

"Iki," Nao yawned, dropping the game controller and pulling her into his arms. Iki snuggled into him, smiling. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.

"Is it nap time?" Itsumi asked, gasping.

Rai smiled. "If you want to sleep, then sleep, mia bella."

"Okay!" She chirped and laid down on the couch.

Aya entered the house and immediately looked for Iki. When she saw her, she sighed. "Iki, check your phone for God's sake."

Iki frowned and picked it up. She immediately shoved it back in her pocket. "I don't want to talk to her. It's okay."

Nao hugged Iki tighter. "Iki's staying the night at my place."

"Good," Aya replied. "I mean, I'm not sick of you, Iki, it's just...." She sighed. "Never mind." Iki tilted her head, but said nothing.

Mashiro ignored Aya completely. "Itsumi-san, can I talk to you? In the kitchen?"

"Food?!" Itsumi gasped, jumping up and running into the kitchen. Mashiro sighed and followed her.

Aya sat down next to Iki and Nao and stared at them. "Iki, you look different and you're acting different. Did you finally get dick?"

Nao laughed. Iki nodded.

"So I don't need to explain what the noises from downstairs are anymore?" Aya grinned at her. Iki laughed nervously.

Mashiro was staring at the back of Itsumi's head as she raided the fridge. He closed his eyes. I'm sorry, Itsumi-san... This is for your own good. It's for Aya. You'll lose someone, while I gain someone....

He grabbed Itsumi by the waist and smacked his hand over her mouth. Itsumi's eyes were huge, trying to squirm out of his grip. Mashiro lead her to a closet door and opened it up, then pushed Itsumi inside. She bit his hand.

"Damn it, Itsumi-san," Mashiro growled, shoving cloth into her mouth. She made a growling noise at him and tried to kick him, but Mashiro dodged her foot.

Nao grabbed the controller again and started to play his video game again. Iki watched his fingers closely. They were quickly pressing buttons and moving around on the entire controller at a quick, rapid speed.

"What else do those hands do?" Iki asked suddenly.

"You don't have to ask. You already know."

Aya made a face. "Well. That's my cue to leave." She got up and walked away from them. Rai looked nervous.

"What's up, Rai-san?" Aya asked him.

"Nothing. Itsumi-san and Mashiro-san are taking a bit...."

"What do you mean?"

"They went into the kitchen and... It's been a few minutes."

"A few minutes isn't long. She'll be back soon."

He bit his lip and went mute.

Tears were rolling down Mashiro's cheeks as he pulled Itsumi's shirt up. "D-Don't move, Itsumi-san. This will be quick." He had his knife out. She wailed through the cloth, bawling hysterically. A knock came to the front door.