March 10th, 2020

Itsumi had gathered all of her friends at her house. They hadn't gone to school for four days- they weren't allowed. Rai was watching Itsumi frantically clicking the pen she had with her, pacing back and forth. Nao had came along just for the heck of it. He was good friends with Rai- they were both on the soccer team. Aya was there with Iki, the both of them silent. Mashiro was sitting on the couch, glaring at Rai.

"How many people died?" Nao asked Itsumi.

"Five... I think," she replied in a mutter. "But Kokoro-chan had the worst. I don't know how, but... There were swords. There were fucking swords stabbed into her damn heart."

"Wasn't she in student council?" Nao said.

She nodded. "She was our treasurer."

Aya looked up at them from her hands, her one eyebrow raised. Nao stared at Iki and blew a kiss to her. Iki glared at him. He winked at her. She looked away from him, crossing her arms.

"Oh, come on!" Nao whined. "No girl can resist me!"

Aya put her arm around Iki.

"Well I just did," Iki smiled bitterly at him.

He crossed his arms and pouted. "Fine. I'll make you fall in love with me. You just wait."

Iki nodded. "I hope to see how you'll manage to do that."

"Stop flirting!" Itsumi shrieked suddenly. She sighed and sat down on the couch. "Sorry. There's people who are dead. We need to figure out who did this, and why."

"You're one to talk about the flirting," Aya muttered, then sighed, too. "Are the police not on that?"

"They are, but this is more of a personal matter. One of our friends died, and this happened at our school. Maybe we should help them," Itsumi suggested.

Aya's eyes narrowed slightly. "I know for a fact that the police don't want meddling kids getting into murder mysteries. Not like I care, but it's not a good idea. I don't want any of you getting in trouble."

Mashiro grinned and scratched the back of his head. "I guess we can't really go to the spring formal now, huh?"

"I guess not," Aya shrugged.

Mashiro's smile dropped. Aya looked at him. "We could always hang out any other time."

"I guess...."

Iki's eyes were wandering around to every person, like she was curious or afraid. Rai was kissing Itsumi's neck. She looked like she was about two seconds from ripping all his clothes off.

"Can you two not?" Iki squeaked out.

"Are you jealous? I could do that to you, if you want," Nao called softly.

Iki stood up and kneed him in the jaw. "Y-You're so annoying!"

He didn't even flinch. He just smiled sweetly at her. "And you're so cute." Iki tugged on the ends of her hair and walked away. Nao sighed and stared at her butt.

"Watch it, bitch," Aya called, seeing his eyes.

"I'm not the bitch here, love," he replied.

"'Love'," she mocked.

He flipped her off with an innocent smile.

"Stop! This is serious. We need to be civil people right now," Itsumi said.

"Have you seen people these days?" Aya made a face.

"Huh?" Rai grunted.

Aya leaned back and crossed her arms, waiting for someone else to say something that would start up a conversation.