August 25th, 2020

Itsumi was staring at her mother as she made rice. "Mom, are you mad about the baby?"

Her mother shook her head.

"Mom," Itsumi repeated. "Do you think Dad would've liked the baby?"

She put the bowl in her hands down. "Itsumi, you're father never wanted children. I hate to tell you this, but you were a mistake. Nani was, too. He didn't want either of you. I'm sorry, Itsumi, but he would have kicked you out of this house if he found out that you were pregnant."

Itsumi stared at her with big, watery eyes. "Wh-What...?"

Her mother didn't answer. She went back to making rice.

Rai walked into the kitchen, a towel in his arms. "Mia bella, do you want to go out for food?"

Itsumi jumped off the stool she was sitting on, throwing her arms around Rai. "Yes!!!"

"But I'm making you rice," Itsumi's mother said calmly.

"Screw rice! I want real food! Juicy, delicious, amazing, fantastic food!!!" Itsumi shrieked, grabbing Rai's and pulling him out the front door.

"We'll get food, then go to school, alright?" Rai said slowly, taking his keys out and unlocking his car. He opened the door for Itsumi to get in, then slid into the front seat and started the engine. Itsumi was bouncing in her seat excitedly.

Nao was already waiting outside the school, smoking a cigarette as he watched the giant school gates being opened. He finished smoking, then entered the building. The hallways were crowded with police and detectives. There were only a few students there.

"Sir, do you have a moment to tell us anything about the crime that happened here?" a female detective approached Nao.

He put his hand up. "No, ma'am. This is school, and I'm here to learn." He walked away.

Aya approached him. She had a light bruise around her eye, and she looked very tired.

"You alright, Aya-san?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied flatly.

He grunted. She looked away. Mashiro stood a few feet away, staring at Aya. "The fuck happened to your eye?"

Aya turned her head away from him. "I fell down the stairs."

He lightly grabbed her chin and turned her face to him. "Aya-san!"

Aya pulled away from him. When she did, Mashiro could see a long cut on her jawline. "I'm fine, Mashiro-kun."

He blinked slowly, then walked away. Aya stood there quietly. Then, she felt a hand on her hip and another around her chest. "Happy day, baby." It was Kurou. She flinched at his touch, but forced a loving smile.

Nao stared at Kurou. "Who the hell are you?"

"My boyfriend," Aya told him. She made a small noise as she felt Kurou's hand under her skirt.

A fist suddenly slammed into Kurou's nose. "Leave her the fuck alone!!!"

Kurou's nose immediately started to bleed. Aya's eyes widened and she stumbled away, her cheeks bright red.

Mashiro looked extremely pissed off. He was glaring at Kurou, his fists still clenched and raised. Kurou stared at him. "What was that for?! What do you have against me and my girl?!"

"End your life," Mashiro growled. "You clearly don't see that she's uncomfortable by your touch. And don't call her 'my girl'. She is her own person."