August 20th, 2020

Aya was walking down the street, staring at her phone as she texted Iki. She was oblivious to her surroundings, which made her vulnerable to anyone who wanted to get near her. She felt hands grab her shoulders roughly, which snapped her out of her trance and caused her to gasp. She turned her head to see Kurou, who was smiling sweetly at her.

"Hi, baby. Haven't seen you in a little while," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"And by a 'while' you mean a day?"

"Yeah." He leaned on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

"That's not long to be away from me, Kurou."

"It is for me." He sucked on her skin. Aya pushed him off, holding back a moan.

"We're in the middle of the street!"

He grabbed her hand. "Then let's get somewhere else."

Itsumi was in her house, munching on a rice cake. Rai was doing push ups, his muscles flexing as he worked out. Itsumi stared at him, mesmerized.

"Oooh," she hummed as he took his shirt off, which was covered in sweat.

"Shush. I'm focusing." He started to do crunches.

Itsumi put her hand on her stomach. "Uh-huh."

Iki heard the door swing open downstairs, and the sound of laughter. She put her ear onto her door and listened. Then, the sounds of bodies hitting the couch, then a zipper sound. Her eyes widened and she gagged.

Her phone suddenly buzzed.

TEXT MESSAGE

-NAO TADESHI joined the chat-

NAO: hi

IKI: hi?

NAO: do you not want to talk or something

IKI: i didn't say that...

NAO: well you obviously seem like you don't want to talk, so bye ig....

IKI: can you come over? actually, can i come over? please?

NAO: wow, did i just get the honor to hang out with the iki amori?

IKI: yes, you did. give me an answer

NAO: sure, m8. do you know which house i live in

IKI: no.

NAO: cool, man. i'll send u the coordinates

IKI: okay. thanks.

AUGUST 20th, 2020

Iki stood up and opened her window, then climbed out. She didn't want to walk in on her sister and Kurou. When she looked down, she saw Nao already waiting in the street. He was sitting on the curb and smoking a cigarette. Iki climbed down and looked at him.

He saluted her. "Yo, Iki-chan. I would say your ride was here, but I would be lying. I mean, you could always ride me, but ya know." He sucked in the cigarette smoke.

Iki blinked slowly. "Screw off. I came to hang out."

He smiled. "You're missing out on a great offer, love." He started to walk away. Iki ran up to him and grabbed his hand. He raised an eyebrow at her, not lacing his fingers into hers. Out of nowhere, Iki kissed his lips softly. When she pulled away, then tugged on the ends of her hair.

"No! I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry!" she cried, her cheeks going bright red.

"The hell did you just do?" He replied.

She covered her face with her hands. He giggled and moved her hands off of her face, then kissed the tip of her nose. "Come on. It's pretty warm out here." He walked down the street. She was staring at him with puppy eyes and red cheeks. She ran after him.

When they arrived to Nao's house, all the lights were on. Music was blaring and there was a disco light on in the living room.

"Don't mind this," he yelled to Iki over the music. "This is just my sister's druggie party. Come on up to my room."

Iki nodded, shrinking in fear. He held her by the waist as he brought her to his room. He shut the door behind them, then flopped on the bed. She stared at him for a second, then dove on top of him and wrapped her limbs around him. He hugged her back, surprised at her sudden movements.

"I'm sorry I was such a b-meanie. I'm really, really, really, really sorry, okay? I'm not actually this mean of a person, I'm just scared of pretty much everything," Iki was rambling.

He covered her mouth with his hand. "Shush." She was mumbling onto his skin, but stopped and whimpered like a little puppy. He ran his hands through her hair and sighed.

"Why are you suddenly acting like this? You're not usually so... clingy. Plus, you would never, ever let me touch you like this. Or hug you. Or hold you. What's wrong?" Nao asked.

"I f-feel different about you. Plus... I-I'm o-on my p-period."

"Cool, man," was all he said.

Iki started to cry and clung to him tightly. He sighed and patted her back awkwardly. She continued to cry like a little baby for a while, then passed out. He sighed again and grabbed the blanket, pulling it over them.

Aya and Kurou were drinking alcohol. He seemed to be enjoying it, while Aya was only doing it for the sake that she was bored. After some time, Kurou was drunk. He turned to her. "How's my dick?"

"Great. Why?"

His eyes narrowed. "That sounded sarcastic."

"It wasn-"

Before Aya could say a word, Kurou reached out and slapped her across the face. She put her hand to her face with wide eyes and got up, nearly dropping her bottle of beer.

"Sit back down!!! We're watching a show!!!" he screamed. Her heart skipped a beat and she sat beside him calmly. He put his arm around her, continuing to drink.