January 2nd, 2021

Five months flew by. Mashiro worked hard to get money for the house, food, and Aya. Aya was five months pregnant, and took care of herself like a single scratch or lack of food would kill her. Nao had proposed to Iki- he clearly didn't care that they were young. Iki didn't seem to either, since there were no rules for her anymore. None of them had heard from Kodai for the entire period of time, which was a good thing.

Except for one day, which happened to be a day after new years.

Nao was sitting in the living room, playing on one of his gaming consoles. Iki was snacking on chips, her eyes darting around at everything happening on the screen.

Mashiro yawned from the kitchen. He was making pasta for Aya. She was sitting at the dining room table, writing something in a journal in beautiful handwriting.

Nao paused his game as he died for the millionth time. He put his arm over Iki's shoulders. She smiled at him, her cheeks stuffed with chips. He leaned over to her and kissed her softly, shoving his tongue into her mouth and fishing it around for some of the chips.

"You're disgusting, Nao!" Aya called. Iki waved to her, holding up the chips.

"Don't tease me with food, Iki!" Aya snapped.

Nao pulled away from Iki, some of the food in his mouth. "Delicious. Chips and Iki's saliva."

Iki cringed.

He rolled his eyes. "You liked that, Iki."

"Yeah," she sighed. He leaned back over and licked her lips. They, strangely, tasted like blueberries.

Nao grinned. "You taste amazing, Mrs. Tadeshi."

"Other parts of me must taste better," Iki smirked, flicking his chin. She walked upstairs.

"Iki!" Nao whined.

Aya put her chin in one of her hands, and the other on her stomach. "I'm so bored."

Mashiro set a plate of pasta in front of her. "Not anymore." Aya jumped up and kissed him, then sat back down and dug into her food. Mashiro watched her closely.

"What's interesting?" she asked, her voice muffled since it was stuffed.

"You. Your face. Your stomach. You're beautiful."

Aya almost choked on her food. "I wasn't ready for that."

He chuckled. His phone suddenly buzzed.