Chapter 3

Rhian and I arrived at Heathrow late in the afternoon and headed out at the Bulgari Hotel that had been booked for us. Mabuti na lang at pinaayos ko na ang lahat kay Chynna bago pa man kami makarating dito.

Rhian barely spoke to me during the trip, pointedly turning away from me and not engaging in our conversation. Occasionally, I caught her staring at me with contempt. I couldn't imagine what I had done to her, but I assumed wala lang talaga ito sa mood. Ng makababa naman kami ng eroplano sinubukan kong alalayan ito pero nilagpasan lang ako. She's always like that simula ng maghiwalay kami. Pero parang mas lumala pa yata ngayon.

When we entered our suite, I immediately noticed the walls sheathed in silver-gray silk. It has a combination of English style with Italian heritage and feature a luxurious variety of marbles, fine woods and unique detailing. I walked towards the illuminated glass windows and saw the expansive views over Knightsbridge towards Hyde Park. I looked around the living area and noticed that it also has a unique Bulgari silver and museum quality contemporary furnishings with a spacious dining room.

"This is great." I said as I turn my attention back to Rhian. She nodded in response and I just stood there, not knowing what to say. She's been giving me this silent treatment for the past 15 hours and its really bugging me now. Rhian was about to turn her back on me when I grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her. She stares up at me, her eyebrows furrowed as she struggling to get free.

"Let me go." She said still trying to get out of my grip.

"No. Hangga't hindi mo sinasabi sa akin kung anong problema." She pulls against my hold, but I tighten my grip.

"Glaiza.. ano ba nasasaktan ako." She said, her voice rising. I let go of her arm, brushing my fingers through my hair and allowing irritation to take over.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I snapped then immediately regretted it.

"Ikaw. Ikaw ang problema ko. You happy?" She said and turned her back on me. I then brush my fingers through my hair as I watched her walk towards the bedroom. I thought maybe the trip here would help bring us closer again, but I only just made things worse for us.

As I entered my room, I notice the king sized bed designed in a fresh modern English style. I immediately climb into the bed and decided the best thing to do was to just sleep. Mamaya ko na iintindihin kung paano kami magkaka-ayos ni Rhian. My mind's too tired to even think properly.

I woke up around 9 pm and went straight into the bathroom. I was in the middle of a shower when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. I quickly grabbed the towel up and covered myself as I stepped out of the bathroom.

When I opened the door, I saw Rhian biting her fingernail. She looked over her shoulder and when she saw me, her eyes widened. "Oh God, i'm so sorry." Her entire face turned red and her hands flew up to cover her eyes. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip so I wouldn't let out the laugh I was holding in.

"As if hindi mo pa nakita to." I said smirking and let out a soft laugh. She removed her hands from her face and glared back at me. "Ugh! I hate you." She stormed off, leaving me as I shriek with laughter.

When I went into the kitchen, I saw Rhian sitting on a bar stool by the kitchen island drinking a wine, one knee crossed over the other. Her skin is radiating. She's wearing a black dress that hugs her frame. It starts low and ends high, a red bra peeking out. Damn!

Shaking my head, I tried to clear my mind as I cleared my throat, drawing her attention. Rhian turned her head to look at me. "Kanina ka pa dyan?" Slowly, she begins to walk towards me and I watch her as she gets closer.