Chapter 7

Rhian's resting her head on my shoulder, quiet and still while I gazed out of the window into the darkness as we drove down Grosvenor Park Lane, reflecting on this long day. At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. But if something was really meant to be, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance. I shook my head a little as I stared down the traffic ahead of us and let a slow, cool smile stretch across my lips. Fate really has a funny way of mending things back together. I know we lost control for a while, but that doesn't matter anymore. What matters now is that she's back in my life and this time, I am not letting her go for any reason.

I turned my attention back to Rhian and gently kissed the top of her head as we pull up outside the hotel. "Babe, wake up. We're here." She grumbles, her eyelids flutter. I slide out of the Lexus, holding her hands. The cool air hits our skin. I took her coat from the seat and wrapped it around her body as I led her inside the hotel.

"Tired?" I asked her gently as we enter the elevator. She nodded her head sleepily and leaned it against my shoulder.

When we reached our suite, Rhian just walked carefully into my room and threw herself across my bed. She had been so tired, it had taken all her strength to change her clothes.

I sat on the edge of the bed and started to massage her left foot. "Hey lazy, get up."

"Hmm... 5 minutes love love." She mumbled, her eyes already closed while I smiled at the endearment. It had been a long time since she had called me that.

I got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. Looks like no sexy time for me tonight, I thought as I shook my head a little.

Stepping into the shower, it was nice and hot, just how I like it. I just stood under it and let the water run down my back as I think about Rhian. I noticed that I'm still wearing the smile she gave me earlier this morning. She just made me the happiest woman in the world today and holding her in my arms again, it felt like my heart was whole once again.

I froze when I felt hands come around my waist from behind. "Showering without me?" Rhian whispered into my ear, her lips almost brushing it. My breath caught. Suddenly it felt very warm, I could hear myself breathe.

"I thought you're tired?" I bit my lip in anticipation as her hand were now running up and down my stomach, her naked body pressed against my back. She trailed her hand down to my thigh, squeezing the inside of it between her fingertips and I let out a soft moan as her lips sucked against my neck.

"I missed you." Rhian whispered in between kisses as her fingers finally made contact into my core. Her hands circling my straining bundle of nerves while her lips still attached to my neck. She moved her other hand to enclosed my hardened nipple between her fingertips, rolling it between them. I cried out as the sensation sweeps through my body, spiked and tightens all the muscles around my groin. Damn, I want her inside me now.

"I missed this." Her breath hissed out as her fingers glided into me. I pushed my pelvis up into the heel of her hand, and she responded, rubbing against me and slowly sinks two fingers inside me. Moving them in a circle, round and round, torturing me. "Rhi.. I'm close.." I moaned loudly as my body took over, and I came, convulsing around her fingers. It's so intense, unexpected and quick.

"That's right, baby." She murmurs appreciatively as I stood panting and spent over her, her arms supporting me. When I came down from my high, I immediately turn around to face Rhian. She bit her lip as I gazed down upon her naked body, taking in what I was seeing fully with my eager eyes.

"Do you like what you see?" Her tone was raspy. I nodded and confidently moved closer and closer to her, backing her up against the wall behind her. I put my hands under her ass, lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. "You want this huh?" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes." She whispered softly, bringing her hands to my hair and pulled my head in a hungry kiss. It was maddening. I sucked her tongue eagerly, making her gasp. Her fingers sliding into my hair, clasping against my scalp to pull me closer. Her kiss is so passionate and fierce, full of love. She arched up to me when I leaned down and took a breast into my mouth, sucking it gently. A low moan escaped from her mouth when I bit slowly until her skin was reddish.

"Oh.. god. Please." She let out a dragged moan, tugging on the strand of my hair as I sucked on her greedily and in the most pleasurable way I could.

"Inside.. now." She pleaded and started grinding against me. I carried her out of the bathroom, guiding her back to my bed. My lips never leaving hers as I laid her down.

I pulled away smiling and gazed down at her. Her face flushed, her hair spread out in gleaming mass on the white satin sheets. I rubbed my center over Rhian's stomach and she ran her hands along my waist, stopping at the curve of my hips. "You feel so good, Glai." She husked when I start pushing my hips back and forth.

"I want you.. inside of me now, please." She pleaded with a shaky voice and her eyes were misty, it was my undoing. I bent down and kissed her hungrily, sliding my hand down until it reached her wet core. Without hesitation, I put my fingers inside her and starts pumping in and out slowly, making her moan loud and hard.

"Damn you're so beautiful." I whispered in her ear, increasing my thrust inside her. Rhian arched her body, opening her mouth in a perfect "O" as she rocked her hips eagerly against my fingers. I leaned closer, leaving kisses to her neck and worked my way down to her breast while my fingers still pumped into her. She let out a loud moan.

"Glaiza.. Right there... Oh!" She screamed as her hips moved faster. I used my thumb to make firm circles around her clit, and pressing as deeply inside of her as possible. Her nails dug harshly into my back as I pumped in and out of her fast. God she was so hot and tight.

"Yes.. faster.. don't stop." And so I did, so fast and hard. When I felt Rhian began to tighten around my fingers, I stopped pulling my fingers out. I saw her brown eyes opened in surprise. "What the fuck?" She said in frustration. I smirked as I made my way down, closing in on her center. I looked up at her through my lashes before I stopped at the top of her core, hovering over it. I let my breath hit her before placing a soft kiss on her clit. She bucked her hips up, begging for me. "Oh please."

As soon as my tongue was prodding within her entrance, her entire body shuddered. My hands caressed her thighs as my mouth leisurely worked between her legs, dragging it through her folds slowly then picked up my speed. I ravished her center until her legs were trembling and her chest was heaving. I felt her entire body tensed and she cried out her plea for release, whispering my name over and over again as she fell into the abyss of her release.

"So good." She drawled and I saw her wore a sated smile as her cheek pressed into the pillow. I laid myself next to Rhian and watched her recover as I latched onto her naked body. My arms pulled her head against my chest and stroked her blonde hair with my hand as we laid down on this white satin sheets. My other hand traced the word "Stay" over and over again on her back, scared to touch happiness only to have it taken away again. I closed my eyes as I think about her leaving me again. And then I felt Rhian whispered something to me that made my heart skip a beat.

"I'm not leaving." Her eyes were closed as she whispered and I stopped. A sigh of complete contentment escaped my lips as I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "God, I'm so inlove with you, it's insane."

She chuckled softly as she looked up at me and kissed my mouth. "I'm so inlove with you too, love love." She replied dreamy, her brown eyes sleepy, gleamed with satisfaction and love. She pressed a soft kiss right above my heart and laid her head back on my chest, falling asleep to the steady beat of our hearts. I closed my eyes as well, shutting out the stars above us, dreaming about our story. Sure it's messy, but it's the story that got us here.