Chapter 6

I heard the door to her bedroom closed, so I knew she's about to walk in on me cooking breakfast for her. I still haven't explained to her what the hell those pictures about. Pero gagawin ko na ang lahat para lang makinig sa akin si Rhian ngayon. I can feel she's already standing behind me.

"I left early this morning." I said with my back still turned to her. "I went for a run and decided to pick up some groceries because I wanted to cook breakfast for you" I turn around to face her and I don't know if it's because I've spent the last two years having to be so far away from her or what, but she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I looked her up and down, recognizing that this is the first time I've ever fallen in love with a piece of clothing before. What the hell is she trying to do to me?

"Good morning." I said casually, trying not to show her just how flustered I am looking at her in that outfit. "I really like that dress. I bought milk, you want some?" I took a glass and poured her some milk, then slide it to her. She eyes the milk warily but I don't give her time to drink it . Seeing those lips and that mouth and... shit.

"I need to kiss you." I said, walking swiftly to her. I took her face in my hands. "Your mouth was so damn perfect last night, I'm scared I dreamt that whole thing." I expected her to resist, but she doesn't. Instead, I'm met with eager perfection when she grabbed me by the shirt with both hands and kissed me back. Knowing that she still wants me after all I've put her through makes me appreciate her even more. And knowing I still have a chance with her? That I'll get to kiss her like this again? It's almost too much.

Rhian separate from me and back away, smiling. "Nope. Didn't dream it." She said.

I faced the stove again so that I can stop concentrating on her mouth long enough to make her a plate of food. I have so much to say to her. I fixed our plate and walked them to the bar where she's seated.

"Can I explain myself to you now?" I asked her.

She nodded. "If I get to asked you first."

I laid my fork down on my plate and bring my hands up, clasping them under my chin. "You can have all the questions you want." I said.

"I only need the answer to one." I nodded, because I already have an idea what she's about to ask me. And that's the one question I'm willing to share the answer to her.

She leaned forward in her chair and braced myself for her question.

"How long have you been cheating on me, Glaiza?" I looked up at her and I'm trying so hard not to smile, but the anger in her eyes is adorable. It's adorable and beautiful and honest. I have to look away from her because I'm trying my damndest not to smile. She's being so serious and straightforward right now, but dammit. I can't.

Never in my whole life would I cheat on Rhian. She's the only girl I've ever really loved and the only girl I could ever loved. She's the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day and the only one who can make me smile without her even trying. I can't explain with just words how much she mean to me, but she's the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep for the rest of my life.

My smile finally gives away and her eyes grow angrier. She's pissed. I held my breath, leaned forward and took her hand in mine, looking her directly in the eyes. "I would never cheat on you, Rhian. Never."

"Then what the hell are those pictures?" She snapped. Shit. I hate that look in her face. She's hurt. Disappointed and exhausted.

"Why did you came into my room last night and destroyed every damn wall I built just to kept myself away from you?" Her voice cracked as tears started to rim the corner of her eyes. Damn. That hurts.