2 Love at first Sight

Harry's POV 

"Time to go Harry!!" Mum called. I lept off my bed and sprinted downstairs, out the front door. I hopped into the back seat of Dad's Ford.

"Let's go Dad" I whined, "or we'll be late and I'll struggle to find Ron."

"Don't worry," Dad said "It takes twenty minutes to get there and it's an hour until the Hogwarts Express leaves."

Twenty minutes later we arrived at Kings Cross station. I jumped out of the car and pulled Dad with me towards Platform Nine and Three Quarters, allowing Mum to charm my trunk and make it carriable.

After a few minutes of briskly walking through the station earning some strange glares from Muggles that we passed, we arrived at Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

"Ready Harry, " Dad said with a pointed look towards towards the barrier between Platform's nine and ten. We waited until Mum had caught up, my trunk now placed on a cart. One by one we then made our way through the barrier.

The Platform was bustling with students and their families, I looked around searching for a family of red heads. Seconds later I saw them as they materialised from behind a family of four.

"Harry!!" Ron called to me.

"Hey Ron!" I replied as I dragged Mum and Dad over to Ron and the rest of the Weasley's, " Ready for Hogwarts?" I asked while I gave him a bro-hug.

"Yep!! Can't wait to get pranking," he told me.

Then Dad stepped in, "Now boys, I know you want to be just like me and Sirius but PLEASE don't get as many detentions as we did. You'll find that you will be in a lot better position in the future if there is a girl out there that you really like."

"We know Dad/James," Me and Ron said in unison.

"Hi Molly, another year another child off to Hogwarts," Dad said to Ron's Mum.

I then turned to say that we should get onto the train when I saw Ginny staring at me. Or maybe she staring at something else. She couldn't be staring at me though she hates me. She had never done that before. She's seen me countless times at the burrow and when she comes with her Mum to pick Ron up from my house. But why is she staring?? I must say she does look quite beautiful.

Before I know it there was a hand waving in my face.

I looked up to see Dad, "Earth to Harry, Earth to Harry!! What are you staring at?"

The only thing I manage to get out is "oh, nothing Dad".

I then realized had I really been staring at Ginny Weasley. I couldn't be, she was Ron's sister.

"Let me take you to my special compartment" Dad said, Mum shaking her head before continuing her conversation with Ron's Mum.

Next thing I knew, Dad was pulling Ron and I down the corridor of the train and dragged us into a compartment. I looked around. It didn't look very special to me.

"Ron, Harry this is now your compartment, I don't care what you say. This is where the Marauders and I sat every train ride for 7 years, we even etched our names into the ceiling. It was the compartment of first's really. The first time we tried Fire Whiskey, the first time I asked your Mum out, The first time I kissed your Mum." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh, the Memories." He sighed.

Dad then jumped off the train, returning to where Mum and the rest of the Weasley's were standing. We then pulled open the window so we could talk to them, in the last few minutes before the train left.

Ginny was still staring at me, what had changed I asked myself. I must say though I never really noticed it before but the way she smiled and the way she flicked her hair when it was in her face was really cute.

Wait NO. This can't happen. I can't be crushing on Ginny Weasley!! I CAN'T BE MY DAD!! No, No, No. To late, I am turning even more into my Dad then I already am. Crushing on a cute red head.

5 minutes later the clocks sounded for 11 o'clock. Ron and I said our last goodbyes as the train departed the station. We sat down in the said sacred compartment and all I could think about was HER.

Ginny Weasley. The cute red head. Who was also my best friend's sister.

Ginny's POV

I had come to the Platform today to see off Percy, Fred, George and Ron to Hogwarts. What I hadn't expected though was to find Harry Potter staring at me. I was just casually looking around the Platform when I stumbled across him looking at me. It was weird, it was as though he had never seen me before, or I was an Hinkypunk.

 It was weird, it was as though he had never seen me before, or I was an Hinkypunk