Chapter 2

Jonathan pov.

I woke up home in my own bed, staring at the ceiling. My head hurt like hell and I felt like I was going to throw up. I sat up in my bed and felt a sudden pain in my back and... and my... ass?
What the fuck? What the hell happened last night?!
I looked to my left and right there on my nightstand were a note. I picked it up and read it.

"Thanks for last night Jon! I really enjoyed reliving some high school memories and sorry I left you before you woke up, but I have a life to live and a reputation to keep. By the way your neighbors might know my name ;)
See you around.
-E"

E?.. Evan? I got up from my bed at went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. "HOLY SHIT!" I shouted. Right there, all over my body and neck, hundreds of hickeys. The fuck happened! I ran over and picked my phone up, still hurting all over. 8 missed calls and a lot of unseen messages from Luke. I decided to call him and apologize since I overslept and not coming to work, but I needed to tell him what happened, or what I think happened.
But then Flashbacks started to hit me.

Flashback
"Yes, I have waited for this!" He said. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He pinned me against the wall with both his hands on each side of my head. He was a little wobbly on his legs, but so was I from all the drinks. "I can't stand straight." He said with a cute smile. "You don't have to stand when we get to my place." I whispered seductively in his ear and after that, he leaned in and our lips met. He pulled away and I just stood there with my eyes closed and in bliss from what had just happened. I took his hand again and led him to my apartment.
Trying to unlock my door I could feel his breath on my neck while he kissed it softly, making me breathe heavy. Finally, the door clicked open. Not even fully inside, he grabbed my waist and lifted me up, both my legs grabbing on to his sides and my nails digging in his back. After all these years of ignoring me in school, is this really how he feels?
I intertwined my fingers in his soft black hair and kissed him passionately, but the kisses soon turned rough when I finally opened my mouth to led his tongue in.
"You want me?" He asked in the middle of the kiss. I put my hands on his cheeks and said.
"I have wanted you for years!"
He then threw me on my bed and started to remove his shirt and pants, while I did the same.
Flashback over.

"Did me and Evan... here?" I mumbled to myself while trying to remember. I decided to call Luke and he picked up pretty fast. "Hey, where are you? I have tried calling you all day!" He nearly shouted at me, but I knew it was because he was concerned about me. "You have to come over as soon as you can, I need to tell... show you something. It's important." My voice started to shake a little.
"Sure dude, I will be over in about an hour or so." He said, trying to calm me down. The funny thing with Luke is he know me so well that just by not picking my phone up, he knows there is something wrong. "Thanks. This isn't something I can say over the phone." I hung up and got some clothes on, my favorite blue hoodie and some black pants. As soon as I got up I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach. How much did I drink yesterday? It didn't feel like I was hungover, it felt different and I couldn't explain why. I heard a knock on my door and I answered it, it was Luke.
"Hey, what's the matter?" he asked me with furrowed eyebrows. It was better to show him first than telling him, so I started to take my shirt off. His eyes widen at the sight of my hickey filled body.
"What did you do? Or should I ask who did you do?" He chuckled at his own joke and I gave him a serious look, unamused.
"Not funny man, and to be honest I don't remember much. But I think it was Evan."
The look in Luke's eyes got darker and angry. "You mean that guy who BROKE your heart several times and ignored you through high school?! Do you know how many times I have had to comfort you because you were crying your eyes out because of him?! You know he doesn't like guys, right?" He yelled.
I knew he was disappointed in me, but if he's not gay, why did he do it then? And with me? All these thoughts spun around in my head.
"I don't know what to say, but we were drunk and he picked me! Me Luke! The weird freak from High school and the best part is that he knew it was me. It's not love but it's better than dreaming and you say he's not into men, then explain why he and I had sex! Yes, I remember that!"
He just sat on my bed, staring at me shocked by what I said.
"Listen, I'm not mad at you Jon, I'm just scared that you might fall back to your old high school habits." He said with concern in his voice. Luke's phone started ringing and it was his girlfriend, who asked where he was because it was late already. He then padded me on the back and told me I would figure it out sooner or later and he left me.
Alone and confused, I was left with thoughts once again. I still feel sick. I knew I needed to find Evan, but I didn't know where he lived, So I decided to go to the bar again, but it could wait till tomorrow.

,