Chapter 5

Jonathan pov.

It was finally the day I had been waiting for. Evan agreed to come with me to see him and it was the time to see if really was a him. I was so happy that he could be there when the gender gets revealed. I stood outside my apartment and waited for Evan to come pick me up. I hope he gets here in time, I don't want to be late. Maybe he is not coming! As I was thinking that a car pulled up beside me. There he is. I opened the car door and got in. He didn't even look at me, but why would he. I had a tight t-shirt on that showed off my little round belly. Maybe that's the reason. But I didn't care, I was proud of showing it. It was a long awkward and silent drive to the hospital. He was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't tell if looked at me on the way over there. The sun isn't even shining.
Sitting in the hospital it was finally my turn. "Do I have to go in there with you?" He looked at the ground, still wearing the sunglasses inside. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. Laying on that familiar bed, getting a heartbeat monitor strapped to me, I heard his little heart race. I thought it startled Evan a little since he suddenly looked at my stomach. The screen turned on and there he was. Evans' eyes were glued to the screen. "Congratulations Jonathan and Evan, it's a little boy." The doctor said with a smile. It's a boy! I saw Evans' eyebrows raise from behind the sunglasses and a tear rolled down his cheek. He got up and left the room without saying a word. My smile faded.
He was sitting in one of the chairs with his head in his hands. I crouched down in front of him and laid my hands on his knees. He looked up at me, his eyes a bright red from the tears. He opened his mouth as to say something, but shut it. His eyes were intense, staring right into mine.
J: "Please say something."
He sighed, but finally spoke.
E: "I act like I don't care, but the truth is that I do. I am just so fucking scared Jon. I don't want to mess up more than I already have. Ever since the first time I saw your crystal blue eyes in high school, I haven't been able to take my mind of you. That was why when I saw you that night at the bar I... I just had to touch you, be with you. I knew it was you by the way you moved. And since that night we were together, I have wanted to be with you again. I am crazy for you Jonathan."
I was shocked by his words. I didn't know how to reply to that. I leaned in closer to him, keeping my eyes on his and he did the same until our noses touched each other.
J: "If that is the way you feel then... then help me through this. I can't do it alone. I want you to be there with me through every step of the way because he is yours too. And I must tell you that I have felt the exact same way about you too since high school."
What happened next was magical, he kissed me, right on the lips while holding my chin. It was passionate and all I ever wanted.
J: "Does that mean you will stick with me through thick and thin?"
He wiped his tears away and smiled.
E: "Maybe I should move in at your place, if that's okay with you? I just don't want to miss anything anymore. I have been such a dumbass to you, but now is the time for me to make up for it all."
I smiled bright, kissed him again and said "of course you can." He then stood up and wrapped me into a tight hug in his strong arms. I had my face buried in the curve of his neck, my eyes closed. I just want to stay like this forever. He pulled away and said he had to ask the doctor about something important and told me to go and wait at the car.

I didn't wait long for Evan to come. "What was it you needed to know so bad?" I asked him, but he just smirked at me and got in the car, turning the ignition on and driving. "Can we go to your, I mean our place?" he asked me with a smirk on his lips. "Yeah, sure." I said smiling. I then felt a hand on my thigh and I looked up seeing Evan giving me a suspicious grin. What is he up to?
He pulled up in the parking lot and turned the car off. He clicked my seatbelt open and lifted me up onto his lap, his hands on my waist.
E: "You wanted to know what I asked the doctor about right?"
J: "Yeah of course."
He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.
E: "I wanted to know if I could get freaky with my boyfriend without doing harm."
Boyfriend! I got goosebumps all over my body, hairs rising, heart beating faster and my pants got a little tight. He fastened his grip on my waist.
E: "God you get me so high!"
He attacked my neck with kisses, finding my good spot quick, making me moan. I could feel him beneath me, thrusting up, causing friction between us. It began to fog up inside the car. I wanted him so bad, right here and now, but people would see us, so I stopped him. "Can we continue this inside?" I asked him. He nodded and carried me inside bridal style.
He placed me on my bed and began taking his shirt off. Right there in front of me stood the man I have been in love with for years, shirtless even. I could see all his features in his tan skin. He was a sight for sore eyes and I got him all to myself. He took ahold of my shirt and pulled it off me, he then laid on top of me. Licking my bottom lip to get me to open my mouth for him and I did. My tongue was met by his and he dominated it. He moved his kisses down my neck, to my chest and finally to my stomach. His kisses were so gentle on my belly. He laid his head on it and looked at me, smiling. This couldn't be better. He crawled up again to meet my face and kissed it all over. He moved his fingers around the edge of my pants and then unzipped them. They slipped right of, revealing the bulge in my boxers. He laid himself back down on me. He looked down at me. "Evan, I love you." His eyes were calm.

"I love you too Jon."