Chapter 10

(Warning smut)

Jonathan pov.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by Evan pushing me on my side.
E: "Wake up, it's your turn."
J: "It's always my turn you bitch."
I said jokingly.
E: "Yeah, yeah, but you don't have to get up for work in a few hours."
I kissed him on the cheek and got up from the bed. I could hear E.J crying from the other room, but I was getting used to it by now, getting up in the middle of the night to take care of him. Evan mostly took care of him in the day because he needed sleep more than I since he worked. My nights went by, sitting in his room and trying to calm him, feed him or change his diaper. Even though I was tired I loved it, it felt natural for me. You are our miracle. I said that to him every day, that he is our little miracle. It was funny how much he looked like the both of us, the black hair, pale skin and his eyes, I could talk about how beautiful they are all day, truly special. I enjoyed how much Evan have been taking on the father role and it suited him very much, but I guess that made me the mother in this relationship. Part of me wanted to be that strong dad type, but it never felt right and I did carry him for 9 months. The female part of me have just been taking over a lot since he was born and Evan has begun to noticed it too.
E.J was finally sleeping again, so I sneaked out of his room and back to bed. Laying in the bed I could feel Evan creep closer to me, taking the advantage of E.J sleeping.
E: "I can't sleep, can you maybe do something so I'll be more relaxed?"
He said with his sleepy voice that was so seductive, so I couldn't help myself.
J: "Relax and get on your back, it is my turn like you said."
I smirked and he did as I told him. My uterus was removed after E.J was born, so now I could have all the fun with Evan as I wanted without getting pregnant again, so I crawled on top, straddling him. I started slowly by kissing softly on the lips and down his neck, sucking a little, marking him. Only mine. I could feel him beneath me getting harder by the seconds as I kept kissing and biting his good spot. His little moans were music to my ears, telling me I was doing good. I began removing our boxers slowly, teasing the hell out of Evan, who wanted it to go faster. I sat up and looked down at his body, it was glistening from sweat and I started thinking of all the things I wanted to do to him, I bit my bottom lip. He took a hold of my hips and I knew that he wanted it badly, but I wouldn't give it to him just yet. I loved seeing him under me, wanting me and you could literally see that I wanted him too. I leaned down again and smashed my lips against his, exploring his mouth with my tongue, it was deep, passionate and lustful. I pulled away to get my breath and a string of saliva hang between our lips and I licked it up. I loved the taste of him, every little bit, I wanted it all. I felt a certain hunger rise in me. I suddenly got an idea, something new, so I pushed myself between his legs for once and spread his legs.
E: "Jon what are you doing?"
J: "Like you said, it's my turn."
His eyes then widened when I stuck my fingers in his mouth for him to make them wet. I then led one finger in him, then two, three, he was really turned on, I could tell. His breathing became heavy and unsteady, telling me I was hitting the right spot.
E: "Jon *nngh* you know I'm top. I can't let you do this."
J: "Too late! You're bottom tonight!"
I took my fingers out and replaced them fast with my dick.
E: "No no no! AH OW!"
He squirmed under me, trying to pull me out at first but calmed down a little after and I knew that it had turned from pain to pleasure. I kept a steady and slow pace, so he could get used to me first. Finally, I felt what it was like to be top, I was usually always bottom and I love it, but tonight I wanted to take him by surprise, while he was too tired to fight back. I began thrusting faster and harder. I wrapped my hand around his member and began stroking up and down.
E: "More! Jonathan, I'm so close! Faster! MORE! *nngh*."
Hearing Evan begging me for me and saying my name in such a sexy way made my tip over the edge of my climax. Suddenly I felt something sticky on my hand, it was spilled all over his stomach and chest and it made me cum inside of him. I licked my hand clean, pulled out of him carefully and laid down beside him.
E: "You know, tops clean the mess, that's the rule!"
J: "I know, I know, I made that rule. I'll go get some towels."
E: "No, bottom decides how to clean the mess and I want you to wash it all up with that tongue of yours."
I looked down at him and saw his playful smirk. I shrugged my shoulders and thought okay. I leaned down to his waist where most of it was and started to glide my tongue across, making sure I got it all up and swallowing it down.
E: "That's what you get for making me bottom!"
J: "What?! You think this is a punishment? HAHAHA! But I love it!"
E: "You're delirious!"
I had a flirtatious look in my eyes as my tongue swirled around his stomach. I started to bite a little into the soft skin, but I was interrupted by E.J crying in the other room, so I got my boxers on and left Evan in the bed, still not clean. I took E.J up in my arms, but then I heard a loud thump from the bedroom.
E: "OW! FUCK! JON! I CAN'T WALK! YOU BITCH HELP ME!"
I walked out and found Evan on the floor, trying to pull himself up and it was hilarious to look at and I couldn't stop laughing, which made E.J laugh too. He was really sore. Was I too rough on him? Nope, he deserved it. This moment was another one I wanted to save forever, it was weird, but I loved it anyways.
I know people will say that our family is weird or wrong, but we don't think so and with such a supportive friend as Luke it couldn't get better than this, he was part of this twisted family of ours. After Luke defended him against his dad at the hospital a few months back, Evan had welcomed Luke into the family. I haven't felt this good ever and I know it will last forever.
I walked over to Evan and helped him up on the bed, sitting on the edge. He took his boxers on and laughed too at this whole situation. It was perfect for me, E.J, Evan, everything, just perfect and the best part was that I was marrying this man in a couple of months.

The End