Chapter Ten

*Hey all! I've decided that there will be one more chapter to this story and then an epilogue. The next chapter should be fairly long and kind of pull everything together in a nice way. Thank you all for reading & enjoy!*

Don't Forget To Think Of Me- Chapter Ten

"Davina Claire! I know you hate me. But, it'd be nice for you to show your face!" Klaus screamed out loud, making their way back into the Mikaelson compound. He was quite thankful that Marcel and his vampire army weren't around to bother him about questions regarding who Caroline was and why she was there.

"What makes you think that she's here, Klaus?" A voice came out from behind them, causing them both to turn around as Klaus smiled at her. "Freya. The next person that I was going to come see if Davina wasn't around. Perfect timing." He commented, watching as Freya rolled her eyes.

"Freya Mikaelson, my long-lost sister. Meet Caroline Forbes. Her and I go some ways back to my Mystic Falls days and to be honest, I'm kind of glad she's here at the moment." Klaus told his sister as she crossed her arms over her chest, walking around Caroline in an observant way. "She's a vampire?" Freya asked as Caroline nodded.

"So, what's she doing with you?" Freya asked, a curious tone in her voice as she kept her eyes glued on Caroline and Klaus took a step away from her, guiding his sister towards the Mikaelson mansion.

"It's okay, she can be trusted. Look, she asked me to help her and I agreed. So, I'm glad you're here because we need you to help us locate someone." He explained, watching as Freya glanced back at Caroline, still unsure of it.

"Are you sure that-." She began to say as Klaus nodded. "We can trust her. I promise." He said, asking her again if she could help them. Freya exhaled deeply, feeling a bit of unease about the task. However, she was trying to make amends lately with her brothers and keep the family together as much as she could. "Okay." She sighed out, leading them into the house and telling that she needed to find the grimoire.

"So, who are we searching for?" Freya asked with a curious tone.

"A woman. My friends back in Mystic Falls think that it's Katherine Petrova's daughter, Naida. And, let's just say that we need to find her before she finds us." Caroline replied, giving them both a worried look as Klaus placed his hand gently onto Caroline's shoulder, leaning in slowly as he said. "It's going to be okay, love. She's going to help us track her down. Because if she doesn't. I'm going to toss her into a coffin."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Just turn it off, it's a lot more fun that way." Damon taunted him, leaning over his shoulder while he smirked at Stefan and took the blood bag away from his brother's hands, ripping it open and sipping away from it. Stefan looked away from his brother, part of him feeling guilty for what they were about to do. "The minute we find her, we rip her head off." Damon concluded, smirking as blood smeared across his teeth and Stefan glanced over at him. "Come on, Stef! We're in this together. Now, flip the damn switch!" Damon tried once more, noticing the internal struggle within his brother's green gaze.

He was conflicted. Burdened by the feelings of hurt and guilty. He didn't want to work for Cade. But, did he really have a choice in the matter? Not really. Stefan closed his eyes, feeling his humanity teetering on the edge and just as he had done a few times before. The goodness in him was stripped away and ripper bared his teeth.

"So, who are we going to kill next?" Stefan stood up, popping his neck from side to side and grinning with a devililious smile as Damon patted him on the shoulder with a smirk. "There's my boy!" He exclaimed proudly, leading Stefan to the entrance of the Mystic Falls Hospital where a young nurse stood near the receptionist desk with a welcoming smile.