Thank you all! <3

The_Word_Doctor thebigeyedpoet RileyGaskarth randomjc JessicaSofia5 

FIrst of all, thank you( this will be repetead a lot during this cap so fasten your seatbelts) for all the feedback and for reading my poems! Yes, I got to admit, I fear that I publish a capther and no one reads it, yes, I do

FIrst of all, thank you( this will be repetead a lot during this cap so fasten your seatbelts) for all the feedback and for reading my poems! Yes, I got to admit, I fear that I publish a capther and no one reads it, yes, I do...but in the end you are always there leaving your votes and commenting and your comments, no exception, are important to me and I love to read them and answer you <3 it's a great part of Wattpad! We can interact with each other, we can contribute, we can work together(...) we are not limited to writing and reading even though that's the main goal!

Second, that pic is from a recent message that Twd left on my profile and FUCK i felt I should do this! Reading all you guys write inspires me so much and makes my living happier, I mean it! Like, I'm expressing my feelings, I'm doing something that I love, AND PEOPLE LIKE IT AND COMPLIMENT MY WORK! It's just awesome!

Third, I'm thankful for all of this yet I would love to have more! More readers, more people understanding what I feel and showing me what they feel too! I'm always open to friendships! PM me! Add me on Facebook, the link is on my profile! Recommend me your books - I give priority to poetry and feelings and to the ones with less readers and support - and I' ll read them all as soon as possible! And I promise I will be updating this everyday! I have always drafts in case I can't write one per day so you won't miss it! 

In resume, I love you all and thank you for everything you are and do! <3