Chapter 17- Let Me Love You

Chapter 17

*Attention: This has sexual content! DO NOT READ if you are not comfortable with mature parts! Thank you!*

--

My heart is beating so fast, I half expect it to jump out of my chest. My legs feel like jello as my balance starts to recede.

Michael looks up at me after taking off his white shirt. I clutch his jacket tighter as it is still around me from before, trying to keep my breathing under control. What should I say? I know that I can't do this!

"Michael, I can't.. Do this," I say, my words coming out flustered.

"Why not?" He asks, stepping a little closer toward me.

"I just don't think it's a good idea, I mean.." Now, he's a inches away from my face.

"You know what I think is a good idea?" He whispers, his voice deeper and huskier than it was earlier. I decide to make his comment a rhetorical question.

He slides his hands around my hips and places his lips against my neck. He starts to kiss me there slowly, moving down to kiss across my jaw as I fight back a moan. I want this so badly!

"Holding you, kissing you all over, touching you everywhere, feeling you around me.. Sounds like a good idea." He says before nibbling on the outside of my ear.

The way he says it makes me want to strip for him! But fear is holding me back. I have absolutely no experience at all. I don't know the first think that comes to love-making. I never thought love would come so soon. I don't even consider myself as an adult yet, personally.

Michael's hands wander lower down my back. He starts rubbing slowly and I bury my face in his chest to muffle my groaning.

"I want you. I need you," He says. I give a small nod. What am I thinking? I'm starting to get frantic right about now.

He takes my hand and sits me on the bed, leaning me back while standing over me. Then he crouches down, kissing and feeling up my legs.

He comes up and I suddenly feel so vulnerable. My body starts to tremble to the point where I can't control it anymore. I wish it could stop.

His dark eyes graze up and down my body, and he bites his lower lip. I can only imagine the thoughts that he's having of me right now. They seem to be very sexual ones, and I still don't know if I'm ready.

"Relax for me sweetheart," He says soothingly, and I see myself start to relax. How does he do that?

He reaches up and takes his jacket away from my body, the one I was clinging so strongly onto. He views my dress again.

"So beautiful.."

He turns my legs so that I'm now laying vertically on the bed. He comes over and slides his hands up my body, and down again before blowing on the exposed skin on top of my dress, causing goosebumps.

He smiles as his effect on me and starts to kiss the skin. It becomes impossible to fight back moans. He starts to climb on top of me and fear comes back.

"Michael," I whisper. He looks down at me with those dark bedroom eyes.

"Alondra, don't you trust me?" He asks. I sigh and nod and he kisses my cheek with a smile.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. I would never cause harm to you."

His knees are on each side of my hips and he turns me on my stomach and starts to unravel the ribbon of my dress. It falls down my shoulders and my back is now exposed to him.

He flips me over and sheds the dress from my body, it pooling on the floor. When he turns to me, his mouth drops open.

"Damn.." He whispers, feeling his eyes look at my matching black bra and panties. My face goes red and I cover it, so embarrassed. That's probably the first time I've heard him curse.

He brings my hands away from my face and I avoid his gaze, taking my bottom lip into my mouth.

He reaches under me and unclips my bra with just one hand before flinging it off of my body. My arms fly up to cover my breasts as I look away from him.

"Sweetheart, please let me." He says. I let down my arms and he takes in a sharp breath. I've never seen him like this before. He's so turned on by me.

His face moves closer to my chest and I squeeze my eyes closed tightly. Oh hell..

He begins to suck on my left nipple while using his long, skinny fingers to rotate the other. They become taut and erect as I start to groan.

He kisses around both nipples and his tongue shoots in between my cleavage, licking the skin. I can't explain the pleasure I'm feeling.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, I rub his back as he starts to kiss my stomach.

He moves even further down and his teeth graze the hem of my panties. He kisses my outer lips through my panties, causing a new flow of wetness as I grab onto his hair.

"Oh Michael," I say, my breath shortened as he uses his teeth to remove my underwear.

He licks up and down my clit before doing it again, this time more slowly. His hungry eyes never break from mine. If pleasure could kill, I would be dead on the floor!

When he starts to suck, I can't take it anymore. I scream profanities and swear like I never have before. I can't help it, this man is causing the feelings.

As Michael finishes his 'work', he comes up and wipes his lips.

"You taste so good sweetheart, mhmm.." He sighs and rolls his head back before laying on my naked body.

I just realized now that I am completely unclothed and Michael is still dressed, unfair!

He reaches over and grabs protection before turning out the light. I hear his belt unbuckle and his pants unzip, falling to the floor. The protection is ripped open as he gets on top of me once more.

He takes my hand tightly. "Stay calm sweetheart." He whispers. He spreads my legs and I feel him slide into me.

"Ow, Michael!" I groan. I can feel him expanding me. He's too big!

"Oh damn, you're so tight," He says. He sits in me, giving me time to try and get used to his size.

My breathing is heavy as he starts to move in and out of me. I roll my head back and he kisses my neck. I can't take the overwhelming pleasure!

"Moan for me," He says, increasing his speed slightly. His hips move in a beautiful rhythm and I feel pure ecstasy in the moment.

"Ahh," I do as he says and sit up on my elbows as he forces himself in me again and again.

His curls are sweaty and a drop falls from his hair and rolls down my cleavage. My toes curl as I finally fall back.

He pulls out of me and takes out the condom as well.

"That was amazing. Did you enjoy it?" He asks.

I nod my head and he smiles. "I love you." He climbs off of me and lays next to me before dozing off.

I finally got to hear it from his mouth. He loves me.

--

Chapter 17! Did you all enjoy it? Vote and comment pleaseeee! 👌

~Joy ❤️