Chapter 25- Party

Chapter 25

Outside, the night is sprinkled with a few of the Neverland lights still on. Crickets chirp as Michael and I share our love for one another.

I'm lip-locked with him as he trails his fingers all across my body. I moan softly and he lays me back on the bed. The bottom of my shirt is slowly lifted and I feel his cold, calming hands press against my stomach.

I look at him as he starts to kiss down my body and around my navel. My top is lifted up higher and his touch makes me come alive. Before I can process anything, my shirt is pulled over my head revealing my white lace bra.

I gasp. I didn't realize what this session was turning into. But I'm so caught up in Michael's kisses to say anything; his lips return to mine.

"It's alright." It's been a while since he spoke. His unusual deep register fills the room and his lips rest against my own.

"I want you." He whispers.

"You already have me," I say.

"No. I mean here and now," he answers.

His delicate fingertips scope my back, searching swiftly for the clip of my bra. When he finds it, he unclasps it but I stop him from pulling it off.

"Michael, please." I beg. I feel uncomfortable even though we've made love before. I don't know why.

"Alondra," is all he says. He lifts my hands above my head, so I can't hide myself from him any longer.

"How many times must I say how beautiful you are for you to believe me?" He asks, removing the bra and planting kisses around and on my chest.

I shiver from the pleasure. Just then, Michael's phone rings from the nightstand. He pays it no mind.

"Won't you get that?" I ask.

"You're all that matters right now," He replies, his large hands rubbing my sides.

It stops ringing but then starts again almost instantly. He sighs and reaches for the phone, answering it with annoyance. I pull the covers up and put my hands behind my head.

"What? Oh, that's tonight? I forgot. Okay, we'll come. Yeah." Then he clicks the phone off.

"We'll have to put this on hold, there's a party we need to attend."

"What for?" I ask.

"It's a celebration for the success of my tour and album."

"Oh, alright." In my mind, I'm relieved that I don't have to go through with this, at least not for now.

He climbs off of me. "Go get dressed."

"I don't want to dress up," I say to him.

"You don't have to be too dressy. Just wear something nice."

I nod and get out of the bed, grabbing my bra and shirt. I put them up to me and rush to my closet.

"Just so you know, I've seen them multiple times," Michael calls, referring to my chest department.

"I do know," I call back before searching for what to wear.

I settle on a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple long-sleeved top. I put on black high heels and a silver belt. Then I take a purple clutch with my favorite pair of shades.

I come out to the bathroom and style my hair with loose curls that go down my back. For makeup, I put on limited eyeliner and deep red lipstick. I put on a spritz of White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. When I'm satisfied, I come out of the bathroom to see Michael waiting for me. He turns around and bites his lip.