Chapter 38- Don't Hold Back

Chapter 38

"Alondra, I can't believe this! We haven't even been here for 24 hours and we're leaving," Michael says.

He's been complaining for the past half hour. At one point I just stop responding to him. He's annoying me by the minute. Why is it that I want to visit his sister in the hospital more than him?

He keeps muttering to himself while we are tossing clothes into suitcases.

"Do you know what we were gonna do when we got back? We were going to make love. I was going to have passionate sex with you. Don't you want that?" He asks.

I feel like I'm paralyzed as I stop mid-reach for more of my clothes.

"Yeah, you heard right. I was going to sex you! Hold you so tightly, kiss you so sweetly, please you and tease you like I know you like it." He puts his belongings down and walks up to me.

Am I really hearing this right now?

"Why are you looking at me like that? I know you want it. I was going to touch you like this.."

He brushes his finger tips down my back and slowly pushes me toward the wall. Once my back comes in contact with the wall, I feel like I'm glued. I try to tear my eyes away from Michael's longing gaze but it's impossible. Pools of brown peer down at me.

"I was going to give it to you all night. Hell if I knew we wouldn't do it tonight, I would've sexed you in the shower sweetheart." He whispers while lightly nipping my ear.

"I mean, I'm a man. After a while it becomes hard to restrain myself.. from you."

He takes my hand in his and guides it to the monster caged in his pants. With one touch, a hushed moan escapes from me and I shut my eyes. This man is beyond hard.

"I want you to know that. That is what you do to me. And sooner or later, I'm gonna explode with need." He says gently.

He brings my hand back up and intwines it with his own before giving me a fiery kiss.

"You know, I still remember the first time I banged you." He mumbles against my skin while speaking in low tones.

My eyes fly open in utter shock as he keeps voicing his deep and ardent thoughts.

"Your sweet moans, I could tell you were begging for more. Don't you want that? To feel as good as that again?" He questions wholeheartedly.

I finally open my mouth to speak.

"I didn't know you were feeling like this Michael." I say quietly.

"Which is why I'm telling you now."

A ringing phone brings me out of my hypnotized state. It's then that I realize we haven't even finished packing and we need to get to LaToya. I step away from the wall and finish packing.

I answer Michael's phone that's laying on the bed.

"Hello?"

"Hello Alondra honey, it's Miss Katherine. I just wanted to make sure you two are heading back."

"Yes Miss Katherine. We'll be on our way. How is LaToya doing?" I inquire.

She heaves a long sigh. "Not very good. In fact, she's gotten worse. Im very worried."

"I hope she'll be okay. We're coming to see her. Which hospital is it?"

"It's UCLA Medical. Send all my love to Michael, okay? I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye," I click off the phone and hand it to him.

"It was your mother. She said LaToya has gotten worse. She said to send her love." I deliver her message.

"Oh." Is all Michael says.

"Um, we should get going." I breathe.

Michael stares at me for a while and then lobs the rest of his things into the boxes.

He takes my hand and we silently leave the hotel room through the kitchen in the back.

All the while I'm thinking about what Michael said. And I'm stunned.

--

We get on the private jet after all was explained to Michael's body guards and James. The five hour trip commences.

"Fly faster if you can James. Family emergency." Michael says before taking a seat next to me.

His bodyguards are in another section of the jet.

"Listen baby, I'm sorry about how you're feeling. I had no idea." I say.

"It's alright Alondra. I guess it's a good practice of self-control, right?"

I sigh and direct my glance to him. "You shouldn't have to hide all of that. Just tell me what you want.."

"I just didn't want to run you away. I don't want to come across as someone with a sex addiction." He explains.

"Don't worry. I know that you aren't addicted."

He looks at me. There's a grin coming on.

"I know. Its just hard sometimes... Like now. Oh how badly I want to rip those clothes off of you."

There is lust and love in his eyes. I can't even think of what to say right now, all I can do is blush.

"My brothers always told me that I shouldn't ask a woman if she wants to be intimate. That I shouldn't tell them how I feel. They said that the sex should speak for itself. Maybe... Maybe they're right."

I look down at my hands as he gets closer to me. I can't believe he's been holding back all of there's feelings. Then he takes hold of my wrist and pulls me up, leading me to the back of the plane. On the way, we pass by Michael's bodyguards.

Then, he stops walking as we reach a sofa. He pushes the pillows off of it and closes the curtain, sealing us off from the rest of the plane.

He holds his hand out.

"Lay down." He directs and I do, looking up at him.

He takes off my converse, unlacing them slowly and pulling them off my feet. Then my socks. He slips his hand up my legs before finding the button to my shorts.

It's then that I realize what will soon happen.

"But Michael, what is Bill and-" He stops me from speaking by pulling my shorts down.

"Let them hear. Let them know the love I have for you."

I lift my arms up and slide off his t-shirt for him.

All of our clothing is shed and laying on the ground around the sofa minutes later. I have my hands locked in Michael's curls as we share a kiss. He then pulls away.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

I nod my head and close my eyes.

"Yes. Don't hold back."

--

Finally right? 😂

Do you guys want the details of the scene or should I skip ahead? I'll be reading all the comments to see what you guys want! Thank you for reading! Sorry.. kinda short...

Remember,

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️