Chapter 50- Drama, Drama, and More Drama

Chapter 50

Michael's POV

Beautiful is honestly an understatement to describe how Alondra looks. She's.. she... let me try to explain.

She's dressed in a gold gown that hugs her incredible figure. It shows off one leg and she has on a pair of heels that brings her up to 5'5. She has a serious face, like she won't take shit from anyone.

Her face. It's absolutely breathtaking. She has light makeup, mascara and a little eye shadow. Her lips are painted with deep pink lipstick.

Her heart shaped lips. I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss them as badly as in this moment.

It's then that I realize I'm standing there with my mouth slightly parted, my eyes still locked on my lover. I quickly close my mouth and straighten up. Then Marlon comes to me.

"Either you just saw Alondra, or you just saw Alondra," He says with a small chuckle.

I swallow and look back at her. She's turned around talking to Janet, flaunting the open back of her dress. I know she's seen me, that have to be talking about me because Janet keeps looking over Alondra's shoulder.

"Yeah," I finally answer my brother.

"Well are you gonna go talk to her?" He asks.

"I'm not sure."

He sighs. "Take some advice from me baby brother. If you want her, you have to keep running after her. You don't stop no matter what. And the fact that she showed up should tell you that you've almost got her again. Do you still want her?"

I nervously rub the back of my neck. "Of course I do Marlon. I always have."

"Then you better go. Here, I'll give you a little push."

Marlon shoves me forward and I nearly trip over my own feet. Not a very graceful movement for a dancer.

"..That's why I came here." I hear Alondra's sweet voice and make my way to her before I overthink.

"Hi," I say, and she turns her head to me. Even up close, she looks flawless.

"Hey, there's Marlon. Im gonna go talk to him," Janet says before giving us both a smile and walking away.

Even though all the guests are inside, the paparazzi is still outside and they are now furiously snapping a million pictures a minute of me and Alondra.

"Hi Michael." She says, tightening her grip on her small purse.

"You look amazing tonight. I mean- not tonight. I mean you do! But you always..."

"I get it. Thanks. And you look good yourself," She says.

I smile. She's actually talking to me.

I want to say something else but my throat goes dry.

"We should probably go inside the theater."

I nod and reach to take her hand but she puts it behind her back.

"You asked me to come for you. Not to come with you. Therefore, I don't want you to hold my hand." She gives me a smile, but it's a sad smile. I doesn't reach her eyes, and her eyes don't sparkle.

I put my hand back at my side and then we walk toward the theater.

When we go into the theater, everyone is already seated.

"I have a spot reserved for you in the front," I tell her as she observes the room.

"I appreciate it, but I don't like sitting in the front row at the movies. I like the back."