Darkness Within Beauty

A/N: warning, it may get intensely sad... Bring tissues

Long ago....

"Peter, a girl is here!" Felix exclaimed as he darted into camp.

Peter stops playing the pan pipes, setting the mystical instrument on a log. Felix runs up to him, out of breath. "The... girl.... she.... claims.... to be.... a... witch of.... Neverland."

All of the boys stopped dancing, a look of horror was plastered across the seven Lost Boys. Their eyes widened at Peter, saying, "what do we do?"

Not only was there shock, but confusion and curiosity. There weren't supposed to be females in Neverland. Peter made it that way so him and the boys could live with their simple ways for the rest of their eternity.

"Well, Felix, bring her here please." He softly demanded while crossing his arms.

Felix nods and rushes into the forest. Peter could hear his voice murmuring, "let's go. He wants to meet you, miss." He closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds of their feet crunching against the dried up leaves below, but the only steps he could hear, were Felix's. Peter's brows furrowed frustratedly, especially when Felix came back with no girl in sight.

That was, until a girl with golden brown skin, ocean blue eyes, raven black hair, and a warming smile, came into view. Peter could feel his heart fluttering and skipping a beat or two at the sight of her.

What is happening to me?  Peter questioned in his head while flashing a nervous smile at the girl. She walked gracefully to him, her  scintillating yellow dress was short in the front, but the back was trailing behind her. The boys gaped at her as she walked. Peter could hear their hearts thumping in his ears.

"Are you Peter Pan?" The girl questions in a sweet and alluring voice.

Peter's brows furrowed as he tried to calm down his beating heart. "I'm just Peter."

She shakes her head, a giggle as sweet as honey escaping her pink lips. "Yes, Peter, player of the pan pipes. The shadow and I call you Peter Pan."

"Oh," Peter blushed. "And what is your name?"

Suddenly, her brows furrow. "I'm afraid I do not have a name."

He smiles, "then I'll name you." Peter examines her features. "Summer. That suites you well."

***

Ever since then, Peter and Summer became very close. Summer showed Peter, the ruler of Neverland, secret places around the island and what the names of certain places are:

East will lead you to Cannibal Cove.

West will take you to Princess Tiger Lily's tribe.

North will take you to Peter's camp.

South will lead you to Pirates Cove.

Northeast will take you to Dark Hollow.

Northwest will lead you to the Hangman's Tree, and farther that way, will take you to Dead Man's Cliff.

Southeast takes you to Mermaid Lagoon.

Southwest takes you to Skull Rock.

And in the center of it all, is Pixie Hollow.

"My jobs is to protect this land, and keep it in harmony," Summer explained while they were sharpening knives one day. "I was created here and will stay here until I am killed."

Peter stops sharpening, "haven't you ever gotten bored of this place?"

She giggles and shakes her head, "there's always a new adventure here in Neverland. You'll be surprised at how much time flies here."