why does everything happen in one fucking go?

{ private messagesd between beca and Amy}

Beca: meet me at the pool in 10 mins don't ask why just come

Amy: sure ill be there soon

Beca: thanks, bring some of the money I'm hiding under the bed in my room bring my purse bring the already packed bag, don't ask why and don't go through the bag and don't tell anyone where your going and don't tell anyone that your meeting me.

Amy: ok ill see you soon

(background info)

Beca was waiting for Amy not wanting to cry, how could she.... how could the love of her life do this to her? she loved Chloe and was always there for her, she knew it must have been hard for her when she was in a coma but it didn't give her the excuse to just cheat and then get pregnant. Beca looked at Amy and Amys face fell, beca didn't cry, beca didn't even look upset half the time. she walked up to the shorter girl and hugged her tightly from behind.

"your not leaving today,"

"I've got to go Amy,"

"why? you finally have Chloe back, your happy, what's going on becs?"

"she cheated.... Chloe cheated on me and she's now pregnant with her ex...tom,"

"oh,"

"I've got to go," beca knew it wasn't the right thing to do but couldn't face raising someone's else's baby, she loved Chloe with her with all her heart and it killed her leavening. she was mad but in love and had no idea what to do.

"beca we all love you all and want the world for you, Chloe was probably hurting and went to her ex for advice for what to do. she got drunk and they slept together, she told me and i said i would tell you but she said don't and she said if i do she will never forgive me but i thought it would have been easier hearing it from her than me,"

"i cant face her,"

"you have to get through this,"

"i don't think i am, I'm just not strong enough, i don't think i can support myself, leteknown her and a baby, I'm just scared and really pissed that she would do this to me,"

"its completely understandable what your saying but you cant just run , it would kill Chloe and it would kill the rest of us i know it would kill me,"

"I was laying in a bed almost dead and she cheated there's no coming back from that,"

"ok make me a deal, if she cheats ever and i mean ever again i will help you move to LA, but if she doesn't then just put it up to a mistake, please?" Amy didn't want the other girl to leave, she was scared of nothing and i mean nothing but she didn't want to loose beca.

"ok but if this baby is a girl I'm calling her Aimee and if its a bot I'm calling his Jaime,"

"ok are you coming back to the house?"

"yeah," beca took her phone out to see hundreds of voice mails from the other bellas and a few texts,

'are you ok?' this was sent by Jessica

'get your ass here now Chloe's having a fit,' sent by Stacey

'mom don't go, 'sent by Emily and many others sent by the girls.

seeing what she has done to her favirouite group of girls killed her so she went back.

After 10 mins of driving back and joking with Amy they were both sat outside the house. beca looked at Amy and Amy just laughed,

"should I send Chloe out?"

"no ill talk to her later, come on lets go," the girls got out of the car and walked into the quiet house. this scared beca, the house was never quiet

"GUYS WHERE YOU AT?!?" Amy knew that the house was never this quiet. Emily walked down the stairs,

"Chloe went to get an abortion... beca she slapped me," the youngest bella looked genuinely sad, beca walked up and hugged Emily,

"we got to go, will you be ok?"

"yeah ill be fine, just be back soon." with that beca was out the door closely followed by Amy . Why dose everything happen in one fucking go?!?

A/N

sorry if this is annoying you but I need t get certain things to happen to make the story better and to make what you guys want to happen happen