Plagiarism

***MY ORIGINAL RANT WAS TOO RANTY AND I FELT THAT A CLEARER EXPLANATION NEEDED TO GET ACROSS***

Alright guys, lately I've been finding stories on Wattpad that have clearly copied this fanfiction of mine, and I'm pretty upset about it, so here goes a little rant.

It really bothers me how some people have the nerve to take my ideas and not give me original credit for them. I have found stories on this site that have the ideas that I originally had. I'm naming the most prominent:

1. Crazy as hell Curly Shepard (this is one that pisses me off the most)

2. Mixed-up names (the part where Curly hacked everyone and the guys were speaking on different accounts)

3. A not-so-techy Darry (I see how everybody can use this, but still)

It really makes me upset how people have been taking my ideas AND the credit for them. I mean, it's one thing if you read a story like this and want to make one of your own. That's perfectly fine! It's perfectly fine if it's all original and all by YOU. But, what is NOT okay is when you read a story like this, want to write one of your own, and use some or most of the ideas presented in the original story. THAT IS PLAGIARISM. People who do that should not be receiving credit for a story that is copied off of someone else!

I'm going to make this clear: I CREATED THIS STORY WHEN I SAW THAT NOBODY ELSE HAD A STORY LIKE IT. I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to do this, at least the first one to write MY VERSION.

If anyone has read this story and any other story WITH MY IDEAS who DOES NOT GIVE CREDIT, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd really appreciate knowing who these people are.

I mean, I'm a pretty nice person. Just ask my friends on here. But when people do something as irritating as this, obviously I'm going to poke my guns at them because this kind of stuff really upsets me.

Plagiarism isn't cool, so pass the message on. If you are one of the copiers/stealers, don't be afraid to tell me. We'll work this out. If you read any copier/stealer's stories based on this, please tell me. You'll be doing a great favor, for me and for what's right.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

-Amanda