Part 26

Ponyboy Curtis posted a status: Hey guys, I think my rash has appeared again...

Two-Bit Mathews and 22 others like this.

Sodapop Curtis: Hold up, I'll get the rash cream.

Steve Randle likes this.

Ponyboy Curtis: Gotta hurry up Soda, it's all red and patchy and itches like crazy!

Dallas Winston: We really don't need a description.

45 people like this.

Sodapop Curtis: I think we've got a problem. We're out of rash cream.

Steve Randle: That's because the last time Pony had the rash, he used up the damn bottle.

Darry Curtis and 58 others like this.

Ponyboy Curtis: Well!

Two-Bit Mathews: Well what, rash boy?

Steve Randle and 66 others like this.

Ponyboy Curtis: Hey! Not my fault I have this stupid rash.

Darry Curtis: Yeah Two-Bit, calm down. It could be a skin infection persay if it's occuring more than once.

Two-Bit Mathews: Um, ew.

79 people like this.

Dallas Winston: Everyone step away from Horseboy 'cause it may be contagious.

Steve Randle and 124 people like this.

Steve Randle: Bitch I ain't getting no skin infection.

Two-Bit Mathews likes this.

Ponyboy Curtis: Shut up Dally, you don't know anything.

Dallas Winston: It's good to take precautions, man. I mean who wants a living rash lurking on their skin...pretty disgusting if you ask me.

55 people like this.

Ponyboy Curtis: Well if you put it that way...ew!

Johnny Cade likes this.

Johnny Cade: Maybe you should see a doctor and get it checked out. It wouldn't hurt to do so.

Sodapop Curtis: I may be a dropout but I'm positive Johnny's right.

30 people like this.

Darry Curtis: I'll make an appointment right now.

Steve Randle: Well that's nice. In the meantime, let's all stay away from Horseman.

Dallas Winston: Agreed.^^

Ponyboy Curtis: Guys, c'mon! Help a brother out.

Two-Bit Mathews: I would help ya Pone but you ain't my brother.

47 people like this.

Ponyboy Curtis: It's an expression.

Sodapop Curtis: You still want me to get some rash cream?

Steve Randle: Yes Soda, hurry up before the rash spreads damn it.

Sodapop Curtis: Well someone's pushy.

Steve Randle: Hey, I just don't wanna get infected next, buddy.

92 people like this.

Ponyboy Curtis: AHEM.

Two-Bit Mathews: Yes I will have sex with you.

Dallas Winston and 106 people like this.

Two-Bit Mathews: Whoops, sorry that wasn't supposed to go to you guys...

Ponyboy Curtis: SODA HURRY UP BEFORE THIS RASH EATS ME ALIVE DAMN IT.

Steve Randle, Dallas Winston and 172 others like this.

Curly Shepard posted a status: Remember that one time we went to that party and that narwhal got really horny and started dancing like that ape around every rusty spoon and Betty got all overwhelmed and fell down the stairs and Jimmy went to go help her but crashed into that wall and got eaten alive by an anorexic llama and Bill fainted from massively inhaling weed and I stole the weed and poured it into the toilet and flushed it with kiwis but the kiwis exploded from the weed and the bathroom stunk weed and kiwi acid and Janet flipped out and jumped out that window and that old hairy guy howled like that gorilla and pounced on that car with that cryptic creature that transformed everyone into magical strawberries that danced into the forest and Betty got up from the floor and walked around like that zombie and got in that banana costume with that kiwi acid from the bathroom and then hallucinated from those dancing magical strawberries in the forest that circled around the town that made that apocolypse that murdered every weed plant that killed all the rusty narwhals and horny spoons? Yeah me neither‎.

Curly Shepard likes this.

Dallas Winston: Holy fuck someone get this man on a leash.