1

as the tears ran down, mark continued to stare out the window. he really wished that at the moment he was gone. for good.

as he slid his feet out the window, his phone let out a small ding.

'that's weird,' he thought. 'who would be texting me at this time of night?' he wondered.

he looked at his phone. there was a notification. it read

unknown: hEy babe wjats up? i mIs s you badLY. caN y ou pick me froM YoUngjaes house?

me: i think you have the wrong number, but i'm not your babe, who's youngjae, and are you drunk?

he didn't get a reply.

until the next morning.

unknown: well to answer your questions, i was in fact drunk, and youngjae is my friend who likes ramen noodles and singing.

he didn't expect such a detailed answer.

me: that sounds like my best friend's boyfriend. lit.

as mark waited for another reply, he got ready for work. he got in the shower, and couldn't seem to stop thinking about the drunk boy with the ramen-enjoying-singer best friend.

suddenly he remembered; jaebum went to a party last night. maybe that had something to do with it? jaebums boyfriends name was youngjae, and he thought that may have been where the party was.

'what the hell,' he wondered, 'why does this matter so much to me?'

suddenly, before he could answer, there was a knock on the door.

"annyeong!" yelled namjoon, from outside the door. "i brought food and jin, if you'd like to join us in your very own kitchen,"

mark didn't really feel like seeing anyone today, but at least namjoon brought food.

"okay, i'll be out in 5." he said back, wrapping my towel around his head, because his hair was wet.

he quickly got dressed and yet again looked at his phone.

1 new message from unknown.