23

today was the day of job hunting for the couple. jackson insisted on waking up "bright and early!" for the event.

bright and early for the two was about 10:30, so they set their alarms.

they woke up, pressing the snooze a couple of times. on the third one, jackson rolled out of bed, dragging mark with him.

they ended up with jackson under mark, who was still half asleep.

"maaaaaark," jackson said, half-yawning. "let's get up & ready, babe." jackson sat up, mark rolling to his lap.

he stood up, picking up mark with him.

he threw mark on the bed, walking away to turn on the shower. he didn't hear anything from the other until he was in.

"jackson," mark groaned, "hurry up, i'm cold."

"okay, i'll be out in 5," jackson responded, "are you hungry?"

"yeah," mark said, almost immediately after. the response was followed by a loud thud, and yet another groan.

jackson got out of the shower, and discovered that mark was nowhere to be seen.

he got dressed, and walked out to the living room. mark was sitting on the couch, so he sat next to him.

"what do you want for breakfast?" jackson asked.

"i don't really care. i'm just really hungry." mark responded.

"okay, well i'll just make whatever i can find in the kitchen. go get ready." jackson instructed. mark complied.

jackson walked into the kitchen, looking in the cupboards. ramen, saltine crackers, shrimp chips, and a single oreo cookie were found.

he looked in his fridge, only seeing eggs. he decided to also go grocery shopping while they were out.

as jackson started to write down a grocery list, mark walked in.

"have we decided what to do for breakfast, yet?" mark asked, backhugging the other.

"well, we have no food here, so let's go out. and, we have to go grocery shopping." jackson said, holding the other's hands.

"okay. let's go." mark said, pulling the other.

they then started their journey.