11

mark had woken up to the sound of his door opening, so he just automatically assumed that it was namjoon, getting something he had forgotten, as per usual.

he just adjusted his position and fell asleep once again, not worrying about who had just come in, only focusing on the fact that he had work in the near future, and he couldn't miss another day. that would be 3 in a month.

he woke up to his alarm the next time, rolling out of his bed and groaning when he noticed that his door was left open. he could see it from his bedroom door which he could now see out of.

namjoon didn't ever forget to shut the door, in fact it was odd to everyone how much he was bothered by opened doors that no one was using.

that worried him.

he got up as quietly as he could, peeking out his bedroom door to see that everything was normal, except for one thing.

his microwave was missing. now, at that moment, he had genuinely thought that someone had robbed him, as any normal human would, but then he turned to grab his phone and saw a note with messy, uneven handwriting that cleared it all up.

mark,

jinnie and i need to borrow the microwave for a while, and i hope i didn't scare ya. i'll return it as soon as i can. love you!!

- nj

he let out a small sigh of relief before going to shut his door. he still wondered why he left it open, but got over it.

after eating a random piece of food from his fridge, he jumped in the shower and nearly fell while dancing before getting ready at the speed of light.

he walked nearly half way down the hallway towards the elevator before he remembered; his phone.

he ran back and unlocked his door, gravbing the small object and running out, not forgetting to shut and lock the door.

he got back to the elevator and looked at his notifications and it was no surprise that he had had a few messages from jackson already. he smiled and opened them.

he was almost too distracted to notice that the cute buy with white hair had come in, but now it was black.

wang puppy™: good morning sunshine💓

wang puppy™: i don't know why i miss you considering we've never met, but i miss you.

wang puppy™: well i'm going to guess that you're sleeping, sweet dreams 💗

he smiled at the messages, again failing to notice a crucial detail. the cute boy was taking a photo of him.
---
a/n-
hey!
this book's getting lots of attention lately, thanks so much for reading and supporting.
i love you all ❤
- author z 💓