4

mark walked out of the now dreaded starbucks and traveled to the elevator. he grabbed his phone, remembering that he'd told jackson he would get back with him.

he pulled out his phone, attempting to unlock it, but failing because his phone was of course dead.

he sighed, putting the device back into his back pocket, and waiting for the ding that signalled that he could leave the small, warm elevator.

finally the ding happened and he walked to his appartment, B17. he listened to try and hear if anyone was there, and of course he heard namjoon stumble and drop something.

he lightly laughed and opened his door. seeing namjoon bent over, picking up a jug of milk. luckily, it survived with a few minor bumps and bruises.

"hello there, tae and kook are in the living room with jimin. also, jaebum and his boyfriend joined us. youngjae, right? i'm not good with na-"

"yes, grandpa joon. jin-hyung, could you make sure he doesn't tip over the fridge while i go visit?" i said, laughing.

as i walked away, i heard 'hey that was one time.'. i shook my head.

i journeyed into the living room, smiling at the sight of the cute couples. and jimin, who oddly didn't have a counterpart at this point.

"annyeong, kids." i said, hugging tae and kook. i hadn't visited with them since last year for tae's 21st birthday. wild.

i just nodded at the others, i saw them regularly.

"so," jimin started. "who's down to party?" he asked, grinning like an idiot.

everyone started to hype up until tae stopped them.

"excuse me, but someone," he covered kook's ears. "jungkook, if you didn't know, isn't of age yet, so not him." he said, attempting to be serious.

everyone was silent, for a moment, before everyone laughed their asses off. except youngjae who had no idea what was so funny. he was a adorable.

after everything calmed down, i spoke up.

"tae, remember when we were 15 and we thought it would be fun to try-"

"not around the baby!" tae mothered again, covering the youngest's ears.

suddenly, jin's pink hair popped around the corner, startling everyone.

"baby? there's a baby? who's?"
---
a/n-
hey!
sorry i won't be updating a ton, i have exams this week.
i hope you're enjoying the story, i love youuuu❣
- author z 💓