15

they both got into the elevator, not really talking. it wasn't uncomfortable for either, oddly. the elevator dinged and opened, as both walked out, happier than happy.

mark went into starbucks, smiling and bowing his head to the regulars, and walking straight back to change into his work attire.

he changed and walked back out. his first job would be register, which he usually hated, but today it was acceptable.

he smiled at the first customer, who was a girl who looked about middle school aged. she was cute, with short, light brown hair. she looked more western.

"hi, what can i get you today?" mark asked the smaller.

"uh," she took a moment to think, "venti cinnamon roll frappuchino, please." she had a more western accent, also.

"alright, that will be..." mark paused, pressing various buttons, and saying a price. she gave him exact change, and gave him the name. after her came an old man who ordered his usual. he was a regular, so mark knew exactly what he wanted.

before he knew it, he was 30 minutes away from being off work. that made him happy.

something happened that made him even happier, though.

his last customer was jackson, who ordered for both of them, and then sat and waited for mark. mark was excited, but not excited as jackson.

jinyoung found it gross. not because they were gay, that was fine. he just hated love.