16

jackson and i couldn't have been happier together.

we had spent hours in each other's presence, and it had only made us feel more in love with each other.

on the night of march 29th, 2017 at 13:26, we were in jackson's appartment, talking in his kitchen.

"mark, are you serious? how could you?"

"i'm sorry, jackie i-"

"no, were fixing this problem now."

mark took my wrist, dragging me into his room, and shutting his door. he turned on his tv, and put in the nearest disney movie he could find.

he jumped into the large bed, motioning for me to lay next to me.

"i'm still offended that you've never seen a disney movie, mark."

i apologized, holding jackson's hands. i ended up sitting with jackson between my legs, his head resting on my chest.

we finished the movie around 15:36, and by then we were both nearly asleep.

"i have to pee," said jackson, stumbling a bit as he walked to the bathroom. i checked my phone, smiling at a message from jinyoung.

mommy jinyoung: jackson and you better get married.

mommy jinyoung: SERIOUSLY did you see the way hE WAS LOOKIBF AT YOU FCJ MARKSON FTW

i laughed a little bit, responding quickly.

"what's so funny, beautiful?" jackson asked, climbing into the bed next to me.

"ah nothing, just a friend. he works at starbucks, actually, his name's jinyoung."

jackson nods.

the rest of the night was filled with random facts about each other, forhead kisses, and laughter.