chapter one

Sitting in the back seat of my parents car sleeping next to my sister Elena. My sister had just got into a fight with her boyfriend Matt. So she called my parents to come pick her up and I tagged along because I had nothing better to do. So why not. Then all of the sudden I heard screaming. I opened my eyes the car was sinking into the water. Everything was blurry. The water was sinking inside the car. It was cold. My head was spinning.

With a gasp Nicole woke up

She was sick of having that stupid dream. Dream please it was more like a sick reality of that terrible moment in her life replaying over and over again.

Nicole looked at the clock which read 3am. She knew if she went back to sleep she'd wake up in a hour again from the same night terror. So she got up from her bed and put a jacket over her pajamas. Then put on her fluffy pajama slippiers. she was sick of being home.

So she quickly and quietly tip toed down the stairs and gently opened and closed the door. Even though it was late. Its not like anything bad would happen in this stupid small town.

Walking down the street. She sat down on a street bench. A lot was going on in her mind. Elena and Jeremy been acting different lately. It all started when those Salvatore brothers came into town.

Stefan was nice. she didn't mind him, But Damon was annoying as heck. She's never met someone like that. The both of them though. There was just something with them. She didn't know what but it gave her the chills.

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone sat down next to her.

Whoever he looked very captivating and handsome guy. He is 5'11 in height and has a somewhat muscular body. He has short brown hair with mesmerizing hazel brown eyes. He has high cheekbones and a strong Jaw line also a straight nose. He looked like he was an his early twenties. He was dresses in a fancy suit.

All Nicole could think of was why the hell this guy was sitting next to her.

''Nicole Gilbert'' he told her looking at her in mysterious way.

''um yeah... I'm sorry Do I know you or something ?'' nicole replied. she was freaking the hell out. How in Gods name did this guy know her name . 

I mean who could blame her some strange but hot guy randomly sits next to you and is acting like they know everything about you. one word to describe that is Creepy.

" No" he said looking down with a chuckle the meeting her eyes. " I'm afraid not i've met you Aunt and sister Elena" 

" Oh" Nicole said. "oh great another guy for Elena." she muttered out loud not realizing it. 

"Excuse me " he said as he looked up at her amusingly. 

"I'm sorry'' she told him. Her heart racing. why'd she have to say that out loud. 

All she could think  of is no wonder why everyone stays away from her.. who could blame them

"relax " he told her gently as if he could sense that she was nervous. "i have no desire for Elena " with a chuckle he added " I guess you may say i have my eyes on someone else ". he looked up at her and smiled. 

Comment what you think so far