Chapter Seven

Elijah's thoughts however were interrupted by the beauty herself Nicole Gilbert. The same person he couldn't stop thinking about. He noticed the annoyed look on her face and wonder is she had another encounter with Damon Salvatore. Remembering the outcome of how the last encounter between the two went. He seemed pretty sure she could handle him just fine. Knowing that Damon wouldn't attack her if he ever wanted a chance with Miss Elena Gilbert.

When Nicole Gilbert noticed Elijah standing against the wall. Her annoyed look was replaced with a smile. A smile that made Elijah's dead heart skip a beat if it could. She walked over to him and asked if he was ready to continue their walk. He didn't say anything just nodded his head and took her hand in his and started their walk.

The sun was still out but it was still a breezy day. They hadn't spoken a word yet, not that they would need too. I guess you could say they were just enjoying each others company . As they were walking Elijah took this time to take a really good look at her. 

She has chocolate brow eyes.Her hair is brown with some highlights you could say. Although her hair seemed to look more on reddish brown side in the sunlights. She had perfect polished curls. She has rosy checks and luscious red strawberry lips. She was perfect in every way.

"hello...Hello...Elijah" a voice saying that snapped out of his thoughts.  he then  realized  it was Nicole voice. 

"Forgive me" he told her looking up 

"Are you okay you kind of spaced out their for a second" she asked him worriedly He smiled at the the thought of her being worried about him. 

Little did she know that there was nothing to be worried about considering he was not only the oldest but strongest living to walk on this earth vampire. At least him and his family were. 

"yes I am alright" Elijah told her with a smile. She looked at him and nodded still unsure if he was telling the truth or not but decided it was best to let it go. They continued walking. Until Nicole heard a sound that made her abruptly to stop causing Elijah to turn and look at her questionably noticing the smile that was plastered on her face. Before he could voice out his concern. Nicole had beat him to the punch. 

"Do you hear that" she asked him 

"What " he asked her confused the only sound he could here was the sound of an ice cream truck. He did not quite understand her excitement over the silly thing. "you mean the sound of the ice cream truck" he continued to say. 

"yes' she told him as she grabbed on to his arm shocking him and dragging him towards where the sound was coming from.As the reached the truck Elijah noticed her jumping up and down with excitement while looking at the photos of the kinds ice cream of ice cream. They had near the window. 

Elijah was amused himself on her reaction to as something as silly as an ice cream truck, but he had to admit it was a good feeling he had watching her smile. 

" Find something funny" Nicole asked him playfully as she took noticed at his staring. 

" oh nothing just your reaction to this" he told while waving his hands towards the ice cream truck. 

" what have you never been to ice cream truck or something" she asked him. As Elijah turned his head avoiding looking at her. She knew the answer and was quite shocked.

 " oh my god you haven't have you" She said looking at him with a face that basically said where the hell have you been in life. 

Which Elijah could easily replied to with saying "well you know  I've been busy with my thousand years of life between  fighting off  urges to rip apart someones throat and suck them dry , running from my lunatic of a father  and helping my younger  brother find some type of redemption which he proved he has no hope of when he dumped my siblings bodys in the ocean...."                                                                                                                                                                          guess you could say going to an ice cream truck or even eating ice cream itself was low on his bucket list you could say... 

This is just a filler chapter more drama and events will take place in the next one... thank you for your continue support with the commenting and voting and as always please let me know your feedback on this one as while 

Also I posted an imagine book with the originals and vampire diaries characters but I'm in desperate need of some good requests so please take a look at that as well...