chapter two

Nicole blushed and looked down. She didn't know what to say next. It was funny. she didn't even know this guys name but he was already making her feel things she hasn't felt in a while.

" You know my name but i don't know yours" she told him " that doesn't seem fair does it" she continued to ask playfully. He chuckled at her.

"No it does not well my name is Elijah " he told her

"does this Elijah have a last name " she asked him curiously.

"he does It's" he paused for a moment as if he debating it. ''Smith... My name is Elijah Smith"

Nicole smiled while looking down. Taking her phone out of her pocket. She noticed the time it around 4 am. Jenna was gonna be getting up soon. So she'll have to sneak back in the house before she wakes up. Elijah noticed her looking at the time on her phone.

"I am sorry am I keeping you from something " elijah asked

"um no it's just I kind of snuck out so I probably should head back before someone wakes up and notice I'm gone" Nicole told him getting up from the bench she was about to walk away and head home. When she was pulled back by someone. She looked to see who grabbed her up. When her eyes looked up to those gorgeous hazel eyes. She realized it was Elijah.

She was about to ask him what was he doing. When he interrupted her.

"Sorry" he said as he noticed he was still holding onto her arm.

"It's just since it dark out" He paused then continued "I was hoping I could accompany you back home " he asked her looking up to her to stare into her eyes.

She didn't really know what to say. It was like she was frozen. It wasn't because of what he asked her. It was because of his eyes. It was like she like she was connected to him. She couldn't explain. It was like she as mesmerized. She didn't understand how he could make her feel this way. I mean she barely knew him. Realizing that he was waiting for her answer.

"Um yeah sure why not" she told him with a smile.

He offered her his arm to take as she smiled and took. The two started to walk back to the house. As they were walking toward the house. Nicole started shivering a little.

She probably should have chosen something warmer to wear

Elijah notice this and stopped  walking. Nicole noticed that he randomly stopped as she was about to turn around and ask him why they stopped. When she felt a jacket get draped over her shoulder. Turning around confused. Realizing that Elijah have her his suit jacket. Nicole was about to tell him that she was fine and to take the jacket back. 

"It's fine'' he told her as if he knew what she was about to say. She nodded her and looked down not knowing what to say. 

They continued walking as they were getting closer to the house. Elijah thought back to when she told him she had snuck out of the house. Even though he hadn't know her for long. She didn't seem like that type of person that usually sneaked out. he decided to ask her about it.

"Earlier you told me you sneaked out of your house...Do you mind if i ask you why" Elijah asked her. 

"My parents passed away... I was in the car with my sister and parents when all of the sudden the car went over the bridge... I don't really remember what happened all I remember is my parents and Elena screaming and how cold the water felt on my skin" she told him looking up to the sky. She continued to tell him

                         She didn't know why she was telling him this But continued anyway 

 "Every time I close my eyes thats all I see and hear" sighing she ran a frustrated hand through her hair not noticing that her eyes were starting to water. 

Elijah sighed as he noticed  they were in front  of the Gilbert house. he notice the tears that were gladly down. He gently grabbed her chin with one hand and used the other to wipe her tears. He couldn't understand why he felt bad when she was crying. Considering they had just met. Noticing she wasn't wearing vervain anywhere and he doubted she ingested any.

elijah's eyes started to dilate as they connected with Nicole. He than started to compel her

"I don't want you to forget about, However I do want you to not tell anyone we spoke tonight not yet at least.... I want you from now on to forget about what happened in the accident all you remember is that you were in the car. You don't remember the screams or the water all you remember is that your parents died in the crash and all though tragic..... You want dwell on it from now on when you close your eyes all you'll dream about is the sweetest things in the world..." He compelled her her 

As Nicole eyes went back to normal she felt like she was an a daze snapping out of it. She remember that they reached the house turning around to thank elijah for walking her home and to give him his jacket back . She didn't see him anywhere. It was like he vanished in thin air. She walked up the steps and snuck back in the house. She hoped back in her bed looking up to the celling.

She felt different. She didn't know why she felt like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders but she liked it             

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment what you think