Chapter What-chapter-is-it?-I-can't-remember-oh-well

Chapter (what chapter is it? I can't remember. Oh well)

I'm very sorry but this chapter isn't written very well because I was hyper at the time. Thanks.

Poppy's POV

~<>~

-4°. London. 2nd January, 2012.

"It's freezing," Emma shivered as I made my way to the door. "Hurry up, I'm holding your groceries."

"Ok, I'm coming," I cried. I put my empty Red Bull can down. Then, I said, "god, impatient much?" in a more quiet tone.

The only thing with Emma is that she can hearI when she wants to, and can't when she doesn't. That's confusing Em Watson for you. This time, she picked up my words. "Oy!" she cried.

(A/N: I just put 'Oy!' and it spellchecked it to 'oyster'. Er ok)

I opened the door, an exuberant smile on my face. "Ha!" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "Two words. Immature. Childish. Oh, no, wait, three words. IDIOT."

I burst out laughing. I was in a very good mood today. I skipped in to the kitchen and turned on my new coffee machine. Emma put the grocery bags down on the counter cautiously.

"Coffee coffee, coffee! Coffee coffee, coffee!" I sang, in the tune of the limbo song.

"Oh my lord, shut up," Emma groaned.

"Coffee! Tea! Milk and sugar! La la la la, lala lala la!" I continued.

A loud knock sounded on the door, interrupting my awesome song. "Phew," I heard Emma breathe as I walked into the hall.

I opened the door curiously. Dan stood on the other side.

"DANIELLE!!" I shrieked.

"Huh?" he said.

"Daniella SMELLA!" I giggled.

"Bad time to come," Emma said, as she walked into the hall. "I was just about to leave, but if you're staying I will. It'll be nice to have a sane person in the house with me to keep me shielded from Crazy coffee lady."

"Huh?" Dan repeated.

"GORMAN!" I laughed. "Gorm!"

"Er - did someone give her caffeine?!" Dan cried.

"CAFFY EEN!" I giggled.

"Come to think of it, yeah," Emma smiled. "Red Bull, 9am this morning. After I came in she was drinking it then I nipped to the grocer's and it was gone. Vanished. Boom. Bye."

"Hmm," Dan frowned. "Perhaps that wasn't the best idea ever."

Em rolled her eyes. "I think we've established that," she snapped.

Dan sighed and walked in, throwing his bag on the floor beside him. "Filming's a nightmare at the moment."

"Yeah, about that, what rating is it going to be?" Em asked.

"12A, I think," Dan said.

"What film?" I asked, suddenly becoming calm and stationary.

"Woman in Black," Emma shouted from the kitchen where she'd ventured into.

"Ohhh!" I squealed. "Ickle Danny's gonna do some acting!"

Emma laughed. "Finally."

Dan shot her a look and she gave him a coffee. I reached my hands out and grabbed...

"ORANGE JUICE!" I giggled, hugging the glass carefully.

"I figured it wasn't best to give her coffee. Perhaps she'd calm down if we give her juice?" Emma said.

"Don't ask me, I'm just dropping by at Pop's house for a coffee," Dan shrugged. "Pass the biscuits," he added.

Emma rolled her eyes and passed him a cereal bar. "Health is key," she said seriously.

Both Dan and I looked up worriedly.

"Who are you and what have you done with Emma?!" I yelled.

Emma laughed and threw Dan a packet of digestives.

The doorbell rang, and Emma rose to answer it, but I got there first.

"Hello, Pops," the person said.

Oh, crap.